Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FRENCH ADRIENNE. - Wimbledon  (Read 1890 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First of all, my apologies for the late review. There has been a lot of speculation regarding this woman. I hope I can clarify the ambiguity regarding her profile.

price 130 for an hour.

comms I spoke to her pimp the entire time who was a British woman. The responses were quick and efficient. I wasn't put off by this as it was the same pimp I spoke to in my previous review of another woman: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142143.0

location 5 minute walk from Wimbledon station in a luxury flat.

the woman it's the exact same woman in the profile. If you look at the private gallery, you'll see it's her. I saw her a few weeks back so unless they've recently done a bait and switch? It was definitely the same woman. Wavy black hair, great breasts.. couldn't tell if they were real or not but they felt organic. Nice full lips... I'd say she was 5ft7/8. Great body. Very friendly and intimate. She claims to be from the French part of Canada but has travelled around Europe so it's hard to pin point her accent.

service very enthusiastic with DFK. Gave a good blowjob, a bit toothy at times. She had a nice tight wet pussy. We did it in all positions. She finished me off with a handjob. Offered me a shower afterwards and then I was out.

positives very attractive, great breasts and bum. Friendly personality, great stamina.

neutral none

negatives none

Sorry for the late review as I've been busy with work but I hope this gives some clarity.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review CR

As you mentioned lot of ambiguity, glad to know you had a good time.

CaptainRoscoe

Thanks for the review CR

As you mentioned lot of ambiguity, glad to know you had a good time.

I guess we just clicked. I hope she hasn't been replaced though.

Offline Rocket Scientist

it's the exact same woman in the profile. If you look at the private gallery, you'll see it's her. I saw her a few weeks back so unless they've recently done a bait and switch? It was definitely the same woman.

Thanks for review - a welcome addition. She is fit so naturally there has been UKP  forum noise.   It's possible that of late B&S is a contributing factor?

Offline daddycool

Thanks for the review CR. She looks very tempting and glad to hear services are good too. Will try and see her, and be ready to walk if it's not her in the pics.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 12:08:19 pm by daddycool »

CaptainRoscoe

Thanks for review - a welcome addition. She is fit so naturally there has been UKP  forum noise.   It's possible that of late B&S is a contributing factor?

It could be but I've been to this same "agency" a few times and never had such issues.  :unknown: