Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malena 6´3 tall  (Read 1463 times)

stevejacobs1980

I was just wondering did anyone ever see this girl and if so what was your opinion ?

she looked incredible so really suprised no one has reviewed her , and i cant beleive no one from this site saw her. pipe up !! please .

External Link/Members Only

Offline Malvolio

Size 10 feet and massive hands - hmmm.

stevejacobs1980

Size 10 feet and massive hands - hmmm.

shes a female for sure, 10 dudes have seen her on aw, and she looks great in the private gallery.

Vindiesel

shes a female for sure, 10 dudes have seen her on aw, and she looks great in the private gallery.

I wanted to see her because I like tall women and the pictures look decent but at 6'3 I was worried she might not be "all female." Anyway, tried to contact her last week. She doesn't like talking on the phone (she barely speaks English) so she just texts a generic message (her description, address etc)  She/her pimp ignored my specific meeting time request and just texted back some gibberish an hour or so later, so I gave up. Anyway her adultwork profile says she's in Paris so it's either an lucky escape or a missed opportunity.   

Offline Si198

She says £200  for the hour and it's an extra £50 for oral without I guess she's charging that because she is Russian? Lol

Good luck if you see her when she eventually returns  :thumbsup: