Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eternity girls dot com  (Read 625 times)

Offline YoungBrom

After a number of cancelled (Veronica_a) and disappointing (@sexy_paula@) meet ups (walked away) I am considering booking through an agency.

£150 seems a lot to spend (I only want 30mins) and most agencies have the 1hr as a minimum except eternitygirls.com, where you can book girls that also feature on other sites but for £100 as a 30min option.

Does anyone know if it is a legitimate agency?

Thanks 

Offline standingcinema

I have used them several times, never had any problems. Who has caught your eye?

Offline YoungBrom

Too many  :rolleyes:

But I'm not afraid to walk away. :) I guess that attitude helps

endomorph

Offline The_Don

After a number of cancelled (Veronica_a) and disappointing (@sexy_paula@) meet ups (walked away)

Perhaps you would like to add more about this disappointing (@sexy_paula@) and  meet ups (walked away) ?

Offline YoungBrom

Perhaps you would like to add more about this disappointing (@sexy_paula@) and  meet ups (walked away) ?

I certainly will.

Also to add that yesterday I booked Jesna through eternitygirls and she was absolutely shit. Romanian blonde with shitty service, half attempt at a OW which led me to ask for a massage for the remainder of the 30mins. The agency said they'll take feedback on board bla blah blah but the majority of their girls are Romanian.