Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovelyemily106 - Great Portland Street  (Read 1005 times)

32 review(s) for xxLovelyEmilyxx (22 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Paid £70 for half an hour.

Initial comms by text and phone on arrival. As noted in other reviews, Emily is working from a nice large flat on a big estate a five to ten minute walk from Great Portland Street. How you feel about council estates in general will probably colour your view on the location but for me it was fine. If you follow the directions given via text you won't really have to wander into the estate, entering the block reasonably directly. There's a bit of a step up to the shower in the bathroom, something not to forget on exiting the shower if you're in a hurry to get back to Emily and get stuck in.

Emily herself is young, pale and slim. Long blonde hair, cute A cup breasts and long legs. Demure, quiet and a little reserved, her English is good and conversation afterwards was reasonably easy.

Finances and shower out of the way, we started off with me admiring that body with my hands and working her out of her lingerie. No FK, kissing was close lipped and not something she sought out.

Eventually moved onto the bed and a period of masturbating each other. Then straight into RO. Her OWO is OK, a quick bob action on the head.

Very good doggy, far and away the best position in the session. Felt incredibly tight and she's one of the rare WGs who make eye contact during sex - occasionally looking back over her shoulder. Doesn't get a lot of depth in cowgirl and not the greatest angle in mish or the most flexible. Muted heading towards natural theatrics throughout and does flush during exertion which adds to the impression of enjoyment on her part.

Emily was not completely uninterested but then again not totally engaged. She is a cracking looking young girl, particularly on first impressions and I can see why she's gathered the positives she has but I tend to want a little more from a punt.

Offline PLeisure

Cheers for posting what reads as a very balanced review  :hi:

She's been on my HL for a while - mainly for the willowy blond looks - although the unwillingness to kiss effectively blocks any progress.

Hope your next punt is more rewarding  :drinks: