Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Emily - Polish - Great Portland Street  (Read 1812 times)

32 review(s) for xxLovelyEmilyxx (22 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Emily about a week ago, I had seen her quite a few times over the last two years. Somehow I've not got round to leave her a (positive) review, probably thinking she already had a lot of positives on here so didn't bother...

Positives
- Good comms
- Well presented, very pretty although I noticed that she's a lot more jaded than when I first met her
- Good eye contact during owo and sex, had a few positions and she wasn't moaning ott like Sharapova

Neutral
- Oral was not the best but I knew that, didn't really bother me very much because I didn't expect much from her on that
- Kissing was light, occasionally with tongue when I asked her to do so, she won't take the initiatives on that

Negative
- This is what brings this to negative overall, I knew that she would do cim and she also knew that I wanted that with her as that was what we did every time in the past. When asked for cim she said she couldn't do it today. I asked why and she didn't respond and just shook her head. Eventually she "confessed" that she was at the dentist earlier and couldn't possibly get cum on her teeth.

Can I ask if there is scientific proof for this, that it's bad for a WG if she gets cum on her teeth after seeing a dentist?

Anyway, she jerked me off to completion and I was already disinterested 5 minutes before that. Gents, when you've seen a WG multiple times do you still have to clarify exactly how you wanted and confirm everything and anything under the sun?

Well, based on that I think I need to do that from now on no matter how many times I have seen that person.

Would I return? No, not after this.

Callisto

Thanks for the review.  Truly ridiculous re the teeth, I'd have been well pissed.  I could understand if she was seeing the dentist afterwards...

holland

Man that's normal.
If she has been to the dentist means that she may had her gums bleeding therefore more likely to catch STD expecially HIV from sperm.
They recommend  not to perform oral if you have been to the dentist.

External Link/Members Only

She should have told you that thought on the phone
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 12:25:07 am by holland »

Offline The_Don

So she did OWO but didn't do CIM (due to the dentist)   :unknown:

IMO, she shouldn't have been working after a visit to the dentist (for a number of reasons). Clearly wants the money, but not willing to earn it.

After reading some of her reviews and highlighted negative points. I've had this W/G on my avoid list (for some time).

As always, YMMV with any W/G.

Offline lewishamguy

So she did OWO but didn't do CIM (due to the dentist)   :unknown:

IMO, she shouldn't have been working after a visit to the dentist (for a number of reasons). Clearly wants the money, but not willing to earn it.

After reading some of her reviews and highlighted negative points. I've had this W/G on my avoid list (for some time).

As always, YMMV with any W/G.

Don, she's only good for b2b massage... worth of every penny. :D :lol: If that's what you are after then book her. Otherwise I suggest don't book her at all. Keep her on avoid list, you wont't be missing any thing. :wacko: