Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X NAUGHTY DIANE X - Aldgate East  (Read 938 times)

33 review(s) for X NAUGHTY DIANE X (25 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ramfan69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting was on Monday just gone.

Comms were efficient by text, booked the time a couple of hours before the meet, was given a postcode and building. Once at the building called and given the flat to buzz to get through the doors.

Nice clean flat, clean sturdy bed and good shower. 

Nice looking thirty-something year old girl, very slim and fit body, all natural. Agreed time and service and paid £150 for 1 hour. Paperwork dealt with then off for a shower.

Back in the room, started with some slow kissing a little FK but not deep, prolonged or passionate, but enough to get me interested.  Slowly undressed her down to a wonderful pink G-string which I had to admire from every angle....a real sight!

On to bed with some rubbing and playing with her small but nice tits. She then started some OWO which was slow and thorough, exploring all of my old man and down to some ball licking and sucking.

Switched positions for some RO, which was nice, lovely sweet, fresh and moist. Switched again for some more OWO the on with hat and she rode me in CG for a while. Good action with a mix of grinding, rocking and bouncing. Switched to Mish so I could pound her and she did her best to look like like she was enjoying it ... biting her lip, playing with her nipples.  Kissing wasn't spontaneous and she did feel a little mechanical, but it was our first time together and sometimes these things get better once you have had a couple of meetings.

On to doggy which was good and she felt much tighter in that position, I could feel my O building so asked to to finish with a BJ which we had no problem with. Whipped off the dom whilst I shuffled to the edge of the bed and she squatted on the floor in front of me and gave me a fabulous BJ starting slowly and building until I came in her mouth. She didn't flinch and sucked every drop before spitting it into a tissue.

Cleaned up and there was 15 min left so she gave me a soft massage which was nice before showering and departing.

All in all an enjoyable punt. Would have preferred more DFK for a GF experience but the OWO and CIM was very good and I will go back to see if a little familiarity loosens her up a bit.

Offline The Film Director

Thanks for the review, OP.  Even though this one has some mixed reviews it's good to see you can get a decent CIM included with her (and not as a 'surprise extra').   :thumbsup: