Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolly LatinaGFE - Earls Court - TOFFT  (Read 5458 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6007416) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6291522) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline TimTam

Profile Name: Lolly LatinaGFE

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: Fairly recent

Comms: Good comms. Answered my questions on services with a pre-saved response. When I was nearby the postcode given able to contact her where she gave me a live location on Whatsapp(Google Maps had taken me to behind the building so wasn't far away).

Per her text of available services she stated GFE, Different Positions, French Kissing(based on hygiene), OWO(based on hygiene), Deep Throat, Hand Job, Basic Massage, CIM(£30), CIF(£30), Rimming(£30) and 'I do fetishes and I have toy(values to consult)'

Services(provided):  OWO, RO, DFK, Penetration (Protected), Massage

Price: £150 – 60 Mins

Physical Appearance: Hot Brazilian, between 5'5 - 5'7. Great boobs(not good with sizes) but felt great to hold and didn't see any scarring so could be natural. Great ass as well and a nice body with curves. She's not toned but hardly any fat. Is exactly the person from profile pics.

Nationality: Brazilian

Hygiene: No issues as far I was concerned, the bathroom was clean as was the towel given.

Service: The place is an apartment flat which was big terraced buildings(houses? not sure what you call these) and she opened the front door for me(didn't buzz me in) before leading me to her flat door. Took me to the bedroom and paid the fee and asked for a shower whilst she offered me water. Also, I re-confirmed services and 2 pops and she enjoys RO(a turn on for me if they enjoy fake or not, a turn off for me if there is no reaction). Come back from the shower and have my glass of water where she reveals under her coat one-piece lingerie. To me she was super hot, nice body with a great ass and I thought facially she looked better than what she has for her profile pics. She has a serious face in the pics but she has a beautiful smile. Start by kissing which turns into DFK straight away, my hands exploring her body and I go to kiss her neck and she starts licking my ear :D. Felt this was going to be a good punt from there. Push her onto the bed and continue with the kissing before turning her around and marvel at her ass. Take the one-piece off and suck on her boobs, felt great to play with and encouraged to be a little rough. Moved on to RO which tasted clean and fresh. Can never truly know if the moans are real but it's good for my ego. She did get wet and would wrap her legs around me and grind her pussy up on my face. She was definitely getting into it. Next got OWO from her and her technique is good and I asked her to suck on my balls and boy was the technique here amazing. Had to fuck her before I blew too early. Started doggy(me off the bed), again was definitely into it. The sap was rising so asked to go mish. Pounded away whilst non-stop kissing but didn't last much longer for first pop. Weirdly asked me if I wanted a wipe and was told to take care of it in the toilet(a first for me). Halfway point chit chat about the lockdown and where she from etc. Asked for a massage as I needed time to recover. She let me know it's not going to be professional but her hands are good(appreciated the honesty and it was what I was expecting). After this ready to start round 2 she asked if I wanted to do 69 and I was like yes please :). She got me semi-hard pretty quick and I was probably enjoying this position too long as her phone alarm went off to let us know we had 10mins left. I wanted to try cowgirl and she again put in a good effort but I wasn't going to cum in this position so asked for doggy and pounded away for as long as I could but knew I wasn't going to cum the second time so said we could stop. Could have tried a few mins more she didn't stop the session, I did and I never felt like she was personally rushing me to cum the second time. Although probs shouldn't have taken the massage an the timer probs threw me off a bit :dash:. Had a second shower( again took the dom off in the toilet myself). Quick chit chat whilst getting dressed and let me out with a kiss and hug(and a big squeeze of that ass :)). Out in 1hr10mins including 2 showers.

Extra Info: English is good enough, can converse well but some problems explaining. Said she lives with a friend, could be another WG but don't know who. I can't guarantee but felt like she handled her own comms so could be fully independent. Never enquired about extra services such as anal so don't know if it's offered. Said she's been here 3 months and no plans to go back whilst lockdown/covid is around.

Verdict: Very sexy Brazilian - great attitude and personality, really got into it and will defo see again.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 02:14:08 am by TimTam »

Offline DaDriver

Sorry to break it to you but the photos looks dubious to me.

I said this on another thread but we need to pay attention to those hands, feet and shoulders... They can't be be altered.

I hope I am wrong.

Offline Ron89

Sorry to break it to you but the photos looks dubious to me.

I said this on another thread but we need to pay attention to those hands, feet and shoulders... They can't be be altered.

I hope I am wrong.
I had the same thoughts, the head shape and the manly facial features. Not 100% though.

Offline Jim7519

Thank you very much for the review,,,Was really tempted to see her . Had a quick conversation with her on Whats app .. she seems very nice and friendly.. 
I am a bit quiet on the punting side at the moment due to Tier 4 . But i will see her for sure  and report back ... Thanks again for the review .

Offline jonny6612

I had the same thoughts, the head shape and the manly facial features. Not 100% though.

I’m tempted to see this one.  Most of the face pics on the gallery don’t look manly to me.

Offline TimTam

Yes I mention that the pics make her face seem less attractive but just have to take my word for it in person much better looking and I'm quite confident shes female. Hands, shoulders were normal to me did not look or feel masculine at all.

Offline Ace_max66

Profile Name: Lolly LatinaGFE

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: Fairly recent

Comms: Good comms. Answered my questions on services with a pre-saved response. When I was nearby the postcode given able to contact her where she gave me a live location on Whatsapp(Google Maps had taken me to behind the building so wasn't far away).

Per her text of available services she stated GFE, Different Positions, French Kissing(based on hygiene), OWO(based on hygiene), Deep Throat, Hand Job, Basic Massage, CIM(£30), CIF(£30), Rimming(£30) and 'I do fetishes and I have toy(values to consult)'

Services(provided):  OWO, RO, DFK, Penetration (Protected), Massage

Price: £150 – 60 Mins

Physical Appearance: Hot Brazilian, between 5'5 - 5'7. Great boobs(not good with sizes) but felt great to hold and didn't see any scarring so could be natural. Great ass as well and a nice body with curves. She's not toned but hardly any fat. Is exactly the person from profile pics.

Nationality: Brazilian

Hygiene: No issues as far I was concerned, the bathroom was clean as was the towel given.

Service: The place is an apartment flat which was big terraced buildings(houses? not sure what you call these) and she opened the front door for me(didn't buzz me in) before leading me to her flat door. Took me to the bedroom and paid the fee and asked for a shower whilst she offered me water. Also, I re-confirmed services and 2 pops and she enjoys RO(a turn on for me if they enjoy fake or not, a turn off for me if there is no reaction). Come back from the shower and have my glass of water where she reveals under her coat one-piece lingerie. To me she was super hot, nice body with a great ass and I thought facially she looked better than what she has for her profile pics. She has a serious face in the pics but she has a beautiful smile. Start by kissing which turns into DFK straight away, my hands exploring her body and I go to kiss her neck and she starts licking my ear :D. Felt this was going to be a good punt from there. Push her onto the bed and continue with the kissing before turning her around and marvel at her ass. Take the one-piece off and suck on her boobs, felt great to play with and encouraged to be a little rough. Moved on to RO which tasted clean and fresh. Can never truly know if the moans are real but it's good for my ego. She did get wet and would wrap her legs around me and grind her pussy up on my face. She was definitely getting into it. Next got OWO from her and her technique is good and I asked her to suck on my balls and boy was the technique here amazing. Had to fuck her before I blew too early. Started doggy(me off the bed), again was definitely into it. The sap was rising so asked to go mish. Pounded away whilst non-stop kissing but didn't last much longer for first pop. Weirdly asked me if I wanted a wipe and was told to take care of it in the toilet(a first for me). Halfway point chit chat about the lockdown and where she from etc. Asked for a massage as I needed time to recover. She let me know it's not going to be professional but her hands are good(appreciated the honesty and it was what I was expecting). After this ready to start round 2 she asked if I wanted to do 69 and I was like yes please :). She got me semi-hard pretty quick and I was probably enjoying this position too long as her phone alarm went off to let us know we had 10mins left. I wanted to try cowgirl and she again put in a good effort but I wasn't going to cum in this position so asked for doggy and pounded away for as long as I could but knew I wasn't going to cum the second time so said we could stop. Could have tried a few mins more she didn't stop the session, I did and I never felt like she was personally rushing me to cum the second time. Although probs shouldn't have taken the massage an the timer probs threw me off a bit :dash:. Had a second shower( again took the dom off in the toilet myself). Quick chit chat whilst getting dressed and let me out with a kiss and hug(and a big squeeze of that ass :)). Out in 1hr10mins including 2 showers.

Extra Info: English is good enough, can converse well but some problems explaining. Said she lives with a friend, could be another WG but don't know who. I can't guarantee but felt like she handled her own comms so could be fully independent. Never enquired about extra services such as anal so don't know if it's offered. Said she's been here 3 months and no plans to go back whilst lockdown/covid is around.

Verdict: Very sexy Brazilian - great attitude and personality, really got into it and will defo see again.
would you say the 1 hour was worth it? She’s raised it to 160/ hr Now. I’m wondering if a 30 min P&D is more economical

Offline anyfucker

just clicked on the link
Sorry, but Lolly LatinaGFE is no longer active on this site.

Offline deadlaw85

just clicked on the link

Here is her new profile: External Link/Members Only

I've seen her twice she his review seems spot on

Offline Ace_max66

just clicked on the link
yeah she has newer profile : adultwork.com/6291522. No reviews on there though.

Offline Ace_max66

Here is her new profile: External Link/Members Only

I've seen her twice she his review seems spot on
ok, fair. Any reason why you didn’t leave a review then OP? Would be good to get more context. Find her attractive but have had some mediocre punts so after something worth it with my
Hard earned dosh

Offline deadlaw85

ok, fair. Any reason why you didn’t leave a review then OP? Would be good to get more context. Find her attractive but have had some mediocre punts so after something worth it with my
Hard earned dosh

No reason, just didn't have the time.  I might leave some tonight.  I would definitely see her again.

Offline Ace_max66

Ended up seeing her around September for 30mins @ 110 queens head. Bit steep but it was a good punt - one of my better ones for sure. Shame she’s gone!