Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustydd_Angel2-Tufnell Park  (Read 643 times)

Stainford

AW LinkExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking -April 2015
Time -11am
Location - Incall, A 3 minute walk from Tufnell Park Station (Now closed)-Alternative station Kentish Town, Kentish Town West and Archway
Time spent - 1 Hour
Cost - £90

Positives

-Communication was excellent and professional, I remember booking her after she got back from Poland and recieved a text in the morning to confirm, wasn't scheduled to go into work until afternoon so secured a morning slot.
-Location was easy to get to, at the time Tufnell park was open and it was literally a 2-3 minute straight walk. Flat is discrete enough and disspears from view off the main road. Paid Parking is avaliable.
-Whilst Laura is not a stunner, you wouldnt be crying if you took her home after a night out, what she lacks in the face department (a solid 7/10) she makes up in her physique, curvy, big soft tits and a smackable ass.
-Offered a shower before and after, bathroom was small but felt homley and I was provided with a clean towel.
-DFK was superb throughout the session and it was constant even in between rounds she was willing to stick her tongue down my throat at every opportunity.
-BJ was again good, whilst I have had better BJ's it certainly wasnt shit, I did think she try to deepthroat at one point.
-Cowgirl, mish and standing up doggy. Hygienically she is very clean, so tried a bit of rimming (even though it isnt my thing)
-Explosive CIM finish, its a shame she doesn't swallow, politely running to the bathroom to dispose of the hot load and returning very promptly.

Neutral

- She does watch the clock a little and makes you aware when your time is up but I wasnt rushed out and was offered a shower after even when the hour was up.
-Her working hours are a pain.
-Doesnt offer facials even though Its listed on her profile.

Negatives

-None

Would I see her again ? - Definitely Yes, I would see her again as one to one and want to return with a threesome with her flat mate Julia. External Link/Members Only

*Update*-Slight price rise now to £100 but a-level is still £20 extra but I still would visit again.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 07:27:20 pm by Stainford »