Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for Face fucking within a budget  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Springheeledjack

Good evening gents, title says it all really looking for face fucking within my £130 budget in London.

Can anyone help? Had girlfriend dior on my mind but she's upped her rates to £150 :manhater:

Offline Springheeledjack

Anyone? Surely some one can help :unknown:

slow and low

External Link/Members Only definitely likes owo and deep throat I have ff as well and within your budget, may need to broach subject when booking just to avoid any confusion if u do meet.

Offline mymikemy

Try Rebecca love near stratford.  She was very friendly over texts. Pretty face, not so amazing bod tho not bad either. . But facially I found her very hot. 
When i asked for ff first she said no but after promising to stop if it was too much for her she said ok.
She put in a top effort. Going as deep as she could and let me ff her pretty hard till she almost gagged a few times. It was prob the most intensive owo DT ff I've had. But not sure she would be up for it again.  She looked shatterd after!! But still was friendlyly.  Give her a tect and ask.
Also evelinadoll in stratford who didn't go as deep and wasnt owo but tried her honest best. Went over by about 20 mins I couldnt believe it how friendly she was.she had her limits but was very eager to please It was me who called an end to it in the end as I had to goto work.   

slow and low

Try Rebecca love near stratford.  She was very friendly over texts. Pretty face, not so amazing bod tho not bad either. . But facially I found her very hot. 
When i asked for ff first she said no but after promising to stop if it was too much for her she said ok.
She put in a top effort. Going as deep as she could and let me ff her pretty hard till she almost gagged a few times. It was prob the most intensive owo DT ff I've had. But not sure she would be up for it again.  She looked shatterd after!! But still was friendlyly.  Give her a tect and ask.
Also evelinadoll in stratford who didn't go as deep and wasnt owo but tried her honest best. Went over by about 20 mins I couldnt believe it how friendly she was.she had her limits but was very eager to please It was me who called an end to it in the end as I had to goto work.
got link to either please?

Offline mymikemy

I'm on my phone and I did try to copy links but didn't seem to work.

If you search under Newham and order it by date both show about half way down the first page.
Not sure if there is a link between the both. 
Both were friendly and eager to please. Response to texts very well and didn't have the usual attitude.    If you do try them let us know how you get on.  If you want more info message me   

slow and low

I'm on my phone and I did try to copy links but didn't seem to work.

If you search under Newham and order it by date both show about half way down the first page.
Not sure if there is a link between the both. 
Both were friendly and eager to please. Response to texts very well and didn't have the usual attitude.    If you do try them let us know how you get on.  If you want more info message me
ok thanks for info will have a look and see if I can get a booking arranged.