Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any suggestion for incall in city / st pauls?  (Read 1584 times)

Carpet leaves

Hi,

Looking for some incall choices in the city area.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

LL

Carpet leaves

Thanks for the link. Tried calling but no answer.  Anyone have any other ideas?  I am surprised it is so hard to find people in this area.

LL

Thanks for the link. Tried calling but no answer.  Anyone have any other ideas?  I am surprised it is so hard to find people in this area.
There's tonnes of working girls all over the City.  Especially Liverpool Street; Aldgate; etc...  If you want one actually close to St Paul's then you might have to pay a bit more and they might not even advertise on AW.  Think of all the overpaid bankers in the City - it's like a magnet for WGs.  This being your first post here.  I suggest you just use the search to find a girl in the area who's already been reviewed, or pick one from AW and share your review here.  People will be more willing to help you out after you've made a contribution.

rogerc23

Get yourself a travelcard and do a search of available girls within 5 miles of ec4,there will be loads