Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fallyn and Shira Olina's Duo, Bayswater, spectacular!  (Read 3088 times)

Offline mr irnbru

External Link/Members Only

£250 for the hour, money well spent.

Having tried Maya and Mata it was time to road test these two, and they were if anything even better!

The whole thing was a bit of a blur, as duo meets can be, but here are my highlights (at the beginning Fallyn said "This is such a fun day!" and she wasn't wrong):

*** Double shower with both girls, being in a walk-in shower with two gorgeous naked women, one soaping your cock and one soaping your arsehole, bliss!

*** Deep rimming from Fallyn while Shira sucked my cock, could've done that all day!

*** Fallyn fucking me with quite a big dildo which stayed in my arse for most of the punt

*** Me fucking Shira in mish while Fallyn fucked my arse with the dildo

*** Taking turns going down on both girls while the other fucked my arse or wanked or sucked my cock (Fallyn came! maybe - Shira not)

*** Wanking over Shira's lovely arse while Fallyn nibbled my ear and dildoed my arse, then she rubbed my spunk into Shira's bum cheeks while I played with my cock

*** Four hands firm massage tipping into sexy massage

*** Both girls helping me to a second pop with mouths and hands

*** Fallyn giggling and making monkey faces, jumping on me and dry humping me while I wrapped my legs around her until she squeaked

Fun fun fun! Highly recommended.

Online massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. I like the look of Shira. Do both girls offer DFK?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 01:28:43 pm by massagepuntingfan »

Offline Jeffe

Sounds like a great duo, sounds like the dynamic between the girls was good, presume they are comfortable working together (any interaction?)

Offline mr irnbru

Both offer DFK, Fallyn crazy deep with tongue-sucking and giggles, Shira more serious and not as deep, more LFK I spose altho can't really remember!

They're totally comfortable working together, but there's not much interaction, the only time they touched was when Fallyn was rubbing sperm into Shira's arse cheeks, very sexy but that was all of it. They have the odd chat in Thai when their mouths aren't full of cock, but quite professional.

Offline Jeffe

Both offer DFK, Fallyn crazy deep with tongue-sucking and giggles, Shira more serious and not as deep, more LFK I spose altho can't really remember!

They're totally comfortable working together, but there's not much interaction, the only time they touched was when Fallyn was rubbing sperm into Shira's arse cheeks, very sexy but that was all of it. They have the odd chat in Thai when their mouths aren't full of cock, but quite professional.

I like Fallyn but never quite sure how into a duo she would be or not which is why I haven’t dabbled with her before. Tempting but I do enjoy seeing a bit of kissing between the girls in a duo

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for your review. Does Shira have a significant belly, on all pictures she hides it. As well any impression about anal please. Thanks

Offline Trixnex

I'm curious to know why you found Fallyn & Shira duo better than Maya & Mata?

Was it more to do with them fulfilling your fetishes, or better enthusiasm and skill?

Offline mr irnbru

Does Shira have a significant belly, on all pictures she hides it. As well any impression about anal please. Thanks

Didn't spot the belly, all looked good to me, but I wasn't scrutinizing.

No anal offered, no idea if available, not my thing really

Offline mr irnbru

I'm curious to know why you found Fallyn & Shira duo better than Maya & Mata?

Was it more to do with them fulfilling your fetishes, or better enthusiasm and skill?

In terms of service they were pretty similar. Having Fallyn and Shira both in the shower at once was a highlight, it was just Maya on the previous occasion.
And then I found Shira to be a beauty, whereas Mata is a bit plainer.
But really little between them! Go for either.

Offline monkmarvey

Based on the review I have just booked the same.
Really looking forward to it

Offline DoorDash

Thanks and solid!

Would you say Shira is worth a 1-1 booking? And who has the better body?

:hi:

Offline Rayray23k

So these duo matches change from time to time?

I'd like to see Betty and Fallyn.

Offline Jeffe

So these duo matches change from time to time?

I'd like to see Betty and Fallyn.

Yep seems that they do and sometimes the website seems to contradict itself. I find it easiest just to message them and ask. Betty and Fallyn would be epic but don’t think they do duo together unfortunately

Offline Rayray23k

Yep seems that they do and sometimes the website seems to contradict itself. I find it easiest just to message them and ask. Betty and Fallyn would be epic but don’t think they do duo together unfortunately
I asked and they dont work together.