Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Thepleasuredome Visit experience  (Read 581 times)

Offline Sempiternal

Here we go i visited TPD this afternoon and il share my positive experience!
1st off i just want to get out the way, parking and is it discreet. if you googlemap wainwright st i park on that street, there were other motors parked inbetween breaks in the double yellows and it felt safe. Its a industrial looking district so no houses no prying eyes etc
so i hit the buzzer (i had already called to ask were there girls available they said yes so i said im outside and got buzzed in right away) you go up some wooden steps and you will see an oblong shaped building i was met by the (madam i guess)
also to answer peoples questions if you had any like i did, over the phone they said they got toilet and shower facilities free to use for freshening up which i took before meeting the girls.

ok the meet so i exit the bathroom and am led to a free bedroom, cozy space curtain drawns and a comfy bed. so WOW (im new to this so your gonna have to deal with the kid in a candy shop expression)
So WOW the lady says i got 4 girls il bring them to you 1 at a time... omg this shouldnt be happening Mr fugly here got presented with may i add 4 very polite and absolutly stunning scantily clad girls..

so picked ..... PARIS.. seriously pretty bubbly and a tad horney all rolled into 1 ok guys she put me at ease and we discussed price so it was £50 for half an hour and only 2 add ons £20 owo and another for cim.. ok this was her price structure other girls have theirs, ok so i went with the £50.

ok the business, she did put me at ease dunno why for the first 10 mins i was slightly off or nervous, and i want to say now that after ten minutes the nerves are gone im sucking her cute lil lips and 5 mins later she is cuming its half way thru, she seems turned on ( im being polite myself maybe that helped just being me) but wow it was sexy time and i got cow girled into almost over the edge, i honestly may of started to think about fridge freezers to prolong this blooming fantastic feeling, which worked yay lol. So after lots of bouncing cow girl, time is nearly up. so she lubed my little fella up and gave a fantastic HJ  to finish

To summarize
£70 half hour all touching allowed any position i wanted DATY

to be honest she was gorgeous all 4 girls was but this experience has defo made me want to go back im definitely going to explore other girls

and defo got to atleast get Paris 1 more time

so yea im sat drinking a bud my grammer is out the window sorry thats the bud..

quite happy right now

Semp