Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever left something behind after visit?  (Read 975 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Getting home after visiting one of my regulars on Bank Hol Monday, couldn't find my watch in the morning? I know I too it off while laying on her bed, and sure I put it on a bedside table. So to be sure, hunted everywhere I usually put it. Searched all over the house, even in the car, but to no avail. So called her to ask if she found it? You can guess the answer! Wasn't anything expensive, £20 in Argos. Now, after three days, and still searching, I'm almost certain I forgot it when leaving?

Only me, or has anyone else been sure they left something behind, only for the WG to say "not found"???

Offline ForrestGump

Getting home after visiting one of my regulars on Bank Hol Monday, couldn't find my watch in the morning? I know I too it off while laying on her bed, and sure I put it on a bedside table. So to be sure, hunted everywhere I usually put it. Searched all over the house, even in the car, but to no avail. So called her to ask if she found it? You can guess the answer! Wasn't anything expensive, £20 in Argos. Now, after three days, and still searching, I'm almost certain I forgot it when leaving?

Only me, or has anyone else been sure they left something behind, only for the WG to say "not found"???

You should check this thread out...  :hi:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28618.msg404486#msg404486

Offline dieseldriver

Interesting reading. Gonna look in Cash Converters next time in town.

SirFrank

I've left behind my self respect a few times. I'm worse than shit me

Tony Montana

A WG once left behind her bag of vibrators, condoms & lube in my hotel room.  I knew her well and where she lived so I offered to drop them off as I passed her house in the morning.  So, at 7:30am I tried to push the bag through her letterbox but it got jammed, and while pushing I managed to turn the vibrators on.

I knocked and rang the bell, but when I saw the postman approaching I scarpered.

She always was renowned for having a tight box!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 08:41:12 pm by Tony Montana »

DaveMugabe

A WG once left behind her bag of vibrators, condoms & lube in my hotel room.  I knew her well and where she lived so I offered to drop them off as I passed her house in the morning.  So, at 7:30am I tried to push the bag through her letterbox but it got jammed, and while pushing I managed to turn the vibrators on.

I knocked and rang the bell, but when I saw the postman approaching I scarper.
Fantastic!

Offline ForrestGump

I knocked and rang the bell, but when I saw the postman approaching I scarpered.

She always was renowned for having a tight box!

...stuffed full of an assortment of toys  ;)

Rochdull lad

I don't want to sound too grumpy; but what is the point of starting this thread when galinsoga's thread on the same general topic is still current?

willbred

2 tablespoons of nature's finest baby batter - as a rule