Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any reviews of Lithuanian Scarlett in Mudchutte  (Read 985 times)

Offline expeller

Lithuanian at top of page, Hungarian at bottom.

Offline Chiron

Seeing her this evening, will report back.

Offline SirCharles

Rates are in.....transnistrian rubles!!  :scare:

Offline SirCharles

Pls let us know: if the one in the pictures i will go and f.ck her 3 hours in a row!  :wackogirl:

Offline lewishamguy

Lithuanian/Hungarian  :unknown:
AW ratings/feedbacks are hidden  :rolleyes:

Offline expeller

Primary language English with Italian as secondary!

Offline SirCharles

Pla let us know, i am veeeery curious!

Offline Chiron

I'll try to post a review at a later point when I have time. And I know I am a lurker with little to my credit here - but I don't indulge often.

Anyway the pics are quite accurate and recent. Zero photoshop. Only her hair has slightly more dark red highlights. I didn't ask her about the very obviously recycled profile, the hidden feedback, but she says she is Lithuanian. She certainly looks mid 20s facially but that body - gawd  :yahoo:

I was actually quite 50/50 going in as some searching on here for her and this profile throws up pic of a late 40s lady among others. I was quite ready to walk at the door if that was the case. But it was as I'd hoped and she is very good looking. In summary, she is a GFE provider, lots of DFK, very vigorous sex, good oral technique and she has a wicked and engaging wit. Definite recommend.

Some gambles really pay off.

Offline SirCharles

I'll try to post a review at a later point when I have time. And I know I am a lurker with little to my credit here - but I don't indulge often.

Anyway the pics are quite accurate and recent. Zero photoshop. Only her hair has slightly more dark red highlights. I didn't ask her about the very obviously recycled profile, the hidden feedback, but she says she is Lithuanian. She certainly looks mid 20s facially but that body - gawd  :yahoo:

I was actually quite 50/50 going in as some searching on here for her and this profile throws up pic of a late 40s lady among others. I was quite ready to walk at the door if that was the case. But it was as I'd hoped and she is very good looking. In summary, she is a GFE provider, lots of DFK, very vigorous sex, good oral technique and she has a wicked and engaging wit. Definite recommend.

Some gambles really pay off.
Thanks
I wanted to call and book but the profile is down...
May we have the ph. n please?
Are you sure of what you have written about?

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks

The profile is back up now

+447930978453

Offline LLPunting

+447930978453

New photos, now wearing a blonde wig and a large tat on right(?) thigh, body looks a little different... B&S alert?

Is this the same girl as reported at top of thread?

Offline SirCharles

+447930978453
She is not the same...maybe the profile is down because it's her day off

Offline Chiron

No idea what is going on with the profile. The current one with pics of a tattoo on thigh certainly are not the girl I saw (no tattoos or piercings). The number shared is also what I used.

Confusing to say the least.

Offline Chiron

Thanks

And yeah - as I said will try to post a proper review later but nothing I said was exaggerated. But hey, you know everyone's YMMV.