Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Izabella of Birmingham  (Read 2086 times)

davidmatthewsII

This is my Izabella review fter taking a long break from the punting scene

External Link/Members Only 

07426 360625

Ordinarily i wouldn't go to vivastreet, however i was feeling a bit adventurous and decided to take a look. I had heard alot of negative reviews from there but decided to live dangerously. The photos of her had been verified so i thought I'd probably at least get to see the girl in the pics though. Parking was fairly easy, free to a time limit of 2 hours and she did say I could use her personal car park space in the apartment complex if I was staying longer. it was just a brief visit so that wasn't needed
To my relief she was the girl in the pictures, not supermodel looks but nice pleasant and clean. Dressed in the sexy outfit in the photos. The apartment is excellent, and I was quicky taken to the large bedroom at the front. She went through the following. She offers

OWO
RO
Sex in various positions

It was just a quickie visit but in the 15 minute booking she performed fantastic covered oral before moving onto missionary. Shes a small BBW, very firm though with large brown nipples. She kisses and is very involved during sex witch for a £30 booking very good all things considered. All in all I think for the money she was 9 out of 10. £30 I couldn't really have expected anything more. Shes chatty, personable, friendly and said she looked forward to my next visit. Her English is good however with quite a heavy mediterranean accent. If your tight on funds and need and looking for a good friendly service I think she could be one of the best in Brum at the moment. She also does a half hour for £50 or 60 depending on what your looking for exactly. Will definitely be returning.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 08:46:41 pm by davidmatthewsII »

Offline Knny

Good review.  Thanks.

Where in brum is she?

Offline Littlefoot

Nice review. Little confused, u mentioned she offers owo. But u had ow. It states on her profile she

only does ow. So did she offer u owo at the meet?

Offline captivaman

Jewelry Quarter, modern apartment block.

Visited this week for 15 min booking @ £30 excellent value for money.
Agree with the review friendly , chatty ,accommodating BBW with massive tits.
Seems eager to please.

Mahrez26

Any sign of Sergei or any other girls working with her while you guys booked in?

Offline captivaman

Yes there was another Spanish girl who was slimmer but again had big tits whose name i think was Sonja, she also works and they do a duo together , i only know this because i asked. Definitely no sign of Sergei !

davidmatthewsII

Nice review. Little confused, u mentioned she offers owo. But u had ow. It states on her profile she

only does ow. So did she offer u owo at the meet?

well she went through what she could do and it was offered IIRC. OWO wont be for £30. Its an extra or thrown in with the extra bookings I guess. I was just there for the 15 so I didn't get it. If you ask her Im sure she say, i can't imagine her being offended shes quite friendly.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:27:08 pm by davidmatthewsII »

davidmatthewsII

Well she went through what she could do and it was offered IIRC. OWO wont be for £30. Its an extra or thrown in with the extra bookings I guess. I was just there for the 15 so I didn't get it. If you ask her Im sure she will say one way or the other, if you ask politely I can't imagine her being offended, shes quite friendly and easygoing like.