Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Bristol and Northwest Polish Group - Amorous Amigos  (Read 7059 times)

infoseeker

Hi All,

Adultwork has many scattered Polish working girl profiles, having visited a lot of them and got to know them quite well, I can confirm all these girls work as part of the same group.
I have dubbed them the Amorous Amigos, since although they are quite good looking a common issue is they lack enthusiasm and initiative and secondly since most of the time they sit around chatting like old friends.
I got to know of them through four of them working in Manchester, but the girls in this group move around London, Bristol and the North West (Stoke-On-Trent Crewe Sandbach Nantwich Chester Manchester).

JOANNA__
External Link/Members Only

Natalie___

_VIP_ROXANA

_SEDUCITIVE_SHARON

__VICKY____

_VICKY_STAR_19yo

_Kinky Nicky_

_Isabelle_

__Busty_Kate__

Sexxxy_Angel

CLAUDIA___

BEAUTY__MONICA

Sweet_Meggy

_CHLOE__

ASHLEY__

INACTIVE PROFILES
_OLIVIA__

MEGGY__

infoseeker

__VICKY____

_VICKY_STAR_19yo

Posted a Negative Review on the incredibly fit __VICKY____ and bumped into the slightly less fit but fitter then in her pics _VICKY_STAR_19yo who was far friendlier.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33201.0

infoseeker

There are other references across this forum to some of these girls.

A distinguishing feature is that comms are by SMS text message.

infoseeker

CLAUDIA___
Seems to have lots of reviews on this forum just search the userID 2228027

Offline bediscrete

But are any of them any good?
(Especially for a relative newbie to this punting game...)

- apart from Claudia who I missed when she was in London and now seems settled in Bristol.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 08:36:56 am by bediscrete »

Offline Sedlmayer

- apart from Claudia who I missed when she was in London and now seems settled in Bristol.

Damn good question sir. Not sure I see the point of this thread to be frank. OP doesn't seem to be recommending (which would of course be touting on a grand scale, given the number of links provided) but not really warning punters off either.
I think we already know that it's common for EE girls to operate in groups like this, so where's the story?

Offline Sedlmayer

There are other references across this forum to some of these girls.

A distinguishing feature is that comms are by SMS text message.

That's because they, or the pimp, don't speak much English

Kabir

may be he is the manager of this group.

vt

Some very attractive girls there...

Natalie, Claudia & Ashley have very attractive faces IMHO

Vicky & Chloe's bodies stand out despite faces obscured

The £150ph 2-girl offer sounds great value too...

But, no point if they offer unresponsive, disinterested service though!!  :(

fredpunter

Some very attractive girls there...

Natalie, Claudia & Ashley have very attractive faces IMHO

Vicky & Chloe's bodies stand out despite faces obscured

The £150ph 2-girl offer sounds great value too...

But, no point if they offer unresponsive, disinterested service though!!  :(

I saw Claudia some time ago. She must have created a new profile on AW as I left her feedback which isn't on the new one. She is very attractive, and did all on her list except her rimming wasnt really rimming, got very close but never quite there. I see she doesnt claim to offer it anymore anyway. She wasn't the most enthusiastic I've ever met but I left happy. She's a little bit older than she claims but not excessively, but still very good looking.

infoseeker

If any of you guys here have any experience getting VFM out of girls like this the more Info you have the better it helps to build up a stable relationship with these girls which goes a long way towards getting a better service from them and their friends.
I don't know what Sedlmayer and his "we" is piping on about
I think we already know that it's common for EE girls to operate in groups like this, so where's the story?
General Info is great for a halfbaked knob who likes to sound smart, specific Info is what you really need to get ahead and make informed decisions... you halfbaked knob Sedlmayer.

There is a lot of girls there I've only seen a few of them since their locations are all over the place, I've already written a Review on Vicky 1859472.
I was quite suprised at how reviewed Claudia 2228027 was on this forum, perhaps the others are too just search their UserID.
As to whether any of them are any good, well yeah they are...... at least for me..... some of them are very good for me actually.

ASHLEY__
Recommended.
Photos are accurate representation and in my opinion she is better in real life.
Does everything on her Enjoys list including DFK, CIM and Swallow.
Speaks proper English even enough to makes jokes and is quite funny and sarcastic at times.
I saw her when she had an offer £100/90mins, I came three times in that 90mins twice as CIM to this day it is the most VFM punt that I have had.
I saw her when she was in Manchester she is currently in Bristol, she was keen on getting to London so keep an eye out for here there.  Might make this into a longer review soon.
She has a negative review here.

I might be back to post some other short reviews on the other ones I have seen soon.

infoseeker

Neutral Review of _VICKY_STAR_19yo

Iam a sucker for Hungarian and Polish girls,  l like the polish girls at this flat, Natalie , Claudia , Joanna , and i always choose this place by default. But if the previous vicky was bad this vicky was a disaster. The only thing is i saw vicky star before and she was good then , a bit more raunchy but now she behaved as if she she just deserves money without doing anything just because we are there.

But i still like this place and i will go to see the other new girls there.

hardhans75 does this girl take your fancy?
_CHLOE__
I saw the girl in the pics behind that profile regularly when she was in Manchester, location has now moved to London but perhaps a different flat to where you usually go the Pimlico one since this one in location says "London Close Victoria Station"

Used to be in Manchester saw her several times, quality punt for me.
In the doggy position she was a sight to behold the best ever in my punting experience, she also makes such sweet noises when being fucked and like most of this group is £100/hour which in my opinion if VFM.

infoseeker

She is doing duo in London with her friend at £150 which if true is VFM if it is the same girls?

What makes you think it may br a B&S?

password02 I don't generally recommend these girls for duos, they do have great prices for them but as a group they don't have the personality to pull of a duo.  To get the most out of these girls relationship building is everything so even if you seen them first time and the punt ain't great if you build upon that you can get great VFM punts out of them that is my experience at least.
The problem with two of them at the same time especially if you don't know them already there are far too many variables and the most likely outcome would be a substandard punt and that is the theory and in practice I know of two punters on another site who were left disappointed with a duo.

The only exception to that would be if the girls are genuinely compatible and used to doing duos together.
This a joint duo profile for this group
Roxana&Natalie
but the price as stated is more £200/hour but it would be the best bet.

Chloe doesn't have the personality for a duo she is a sweet, sensitive girl more GFE she isn't in my opinion raunchy/kinky enough for a duo, I once was taking the mickey out of her saying how would you do a lesbian scene.

Regarding your other point, I just generally assume that it might not be her until I confirm that since I know how the group works.

I'm sure even if isn't here the girl will be sexy enough, if anyone goes to see Chloe and reports back I will be able to confirm whether it is her or a new girl.
Facially she looks a bit like this other unrelated Polish girl working out of Manchester part of a different group Sexy Switchers but slightly more attractive in my opinion.
Hidden Image/Members Only

infoseeker

I'm interested in this group as I am often nearby. I've seen Natalie but she doesn't appear to be around at the moment. They seem to move around a bit - currently listed:
    or External Link/Members Only,
    or External Link/Members Only
    and
    External Link/Members Only or
    as well as Chloe.

Any recommendations as you seem to have some knowledge?

bediscrete I would recommend Chloe currently in London see above for brief review any other questions ask and I will reply.

Offline Sedlmayer

If any of you guys here have any experience getting VFM out of girls like this the more Info you have the better it helps to build up a stable relationship with these girls which goes a long way towards getting a better service from them and their friends.
Don't know what the fuck this is supposed to mean TBH, but sounds a bit fluffy.

I don't know what Sedlmayer and his "we" is piping on about

Quote from: Sedlmayer on Yesterday at 10:17:38 am

"we" - that would be the punters who belong to this forum. Guys who know that EE girls often operate in groups like this.

General Info is great for a halfbaked knob who likes to sound smart, specific Info is what you really need to get ahead and make informed decisions... you halfbaked knob Sedlmayer.
If this is your answer to my question (what is the point of this thread) I have to say I'm no wiser.
What, specifically, does the word "halfbaked" actually mean in this context?
In fact, what does any of what you've posted in this thread actually mean?
"There's some Polish girls who work as a group and they're a bit average......" Good information, thanks.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 06:06:25 pm by Sedlmayer »

infoseeker

Good information, thanks.

It might be - To anyone having seen any of them and/or considering seeing any of them in future
eg by your own reading you think I've just informed everyone they are all a bit average... though theres a bit more to it then that... the bit you call "fluffy"

It might not be for you
Question 1 - Have you seen any of the girls on that list?
Question 2 - Have you considered seeing any of the girls on this list?

Thanks

Offline Burt78

Have seen this group twice now at their pimlico location, but have left dissapointed both times following threesomes. Saw VIP-Roxanne and Joanna the first time. Disinterested and trying to get you out the door as fast as possible sums up the visit.  Was out the door within 45mins of an hour booking incl a shower before and after. The second visit was with Chloe and new girl Raisina. Again a very poor level of service and lack of advertised services. Despite Joanna and Chloe both being attractive i can not recommend.

infoseeker

Hi Burt78

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
I'd not recommend anyone to go for a duo with these girls despite the cheap prices and fit girls.

Despite the general comment I made above in introducing this group, getting a quality VFM punt out of one of them individually can be done.
I done that with Chloe regularly when she was in Manchester she was my number one punting choice always available and VFM she was even briefly charging £80/hour as a World Cup special.
I also got my most VFM punt ever out of Ashley review above, £100 for 90mins CIM included.
Others have posted across this forum about others Joanna for example here

What do you want to know about Joanna?. I have never been disappointed by the polish girls at this place. Claudia and Natalie being my favourites. But Joanna is the girl who I enjoyed the most in terms of sex. She gave me a deepthroat and let me fuck her so hard that in the middle she stopped me to switch on the table fun. But she.does talk a lot and oh,  no fingers allowed.

I look forward to meeting Chloe again when I am next in London.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 02:25:15 am by infoseeker »

endomorph

Visited _Horny_Lady_XXX, Patricia, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Made to wait five minutes before I was given the exact address. Lovely flat in Dolphin Square, Pimlico. Patricia is an attractive woman with glasses. Her knowledge of English is rudimentary and she is about as lively as a stale glass of beer. She asked me if I wanted a shower. I said no, but I would like to wash my hands. She went next door to her friend who translated. She returned, gave me a towel and showed me the bathroom. I washed my hands, returned to her room.....waited.....Called out hello........waited.... called out again....waited. At last she returned. I asked her what all the waiting was about. Do not know if she understood. She gave no reply. I asked for my money back and left. I might have caught her at a bad time. Maybe she has just forgotten how to smile, or does not want to.
Be warned!

Bratpack

I saw Natalie at this flat several months ago on the back of a couple initial positive reviews. She was attractive (exactly as pictured) and pleasant to speak to (before and after) but, during the bit in the middle, not at all into it.

infoseeker

Hi endomorph,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Sweet_Meggy

Looks like that profile has been rebranded to
_Horny_Lady_XXX
with the name Patricia included in the profile blurb.

Good on you for walking and getting your money back, I done the same with
__VICKY____
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33201.0

I wouldn't write off these girls though as mentioned I have had some of my most VFM punts with them, the point is that if we all know what the risks are and share Info whatever we can get out of them we will, they would be a write off except for the two facts
- They are quite fit in general
- The prices are low

The more people who walk if they play games/act shit the better since over time it will force them to up their game.
My opinion is that too many punters are unable to take a walk if the situation merits it, I know I taught __VICKY____ an impactful lesson which will make her think twice with the next guy who walks in.

Minhaz

Here is a review by bediscrete
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26870.0
of Natalie___

Do you know when exactly she will be back I have been looking at her profile status for the last two months but she is continuously changing her profile status once she said she will be back on July then August and now September :unknown:

infoseeker

No the profiles are updated by the "manager" for this group he updates them based on what they tell him.
So clearly she is changing her mind and ain't quite sure just yet when she is returning.

Offline bediscrete

So has anyone seen either of these two recently:
or External Link/Members Only

or External Link/Members Only or

They are both currently at the Pimlico address....

Offline SamScott

that Natalie is in my hot list shes fucking stunning maybe delete her now from it :(

Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Online Boundless

Anyone have anything to add about Seducitive (sic) Sharon.

I fancy giving her a go but am a bit hesitant re the unresponsive comment.

infoseeker

Might make this into a longer review soon.

Now reviewed here
ASHLEY__ Adultwork Polish Blonde Quality Meet at a VFM Deal Price

I might be back to post some other short reviews on the other ones I have seen soon.

The three others I have seen who worked in Manchester fell out with the group "manager" and never returned from their last holiday to Poland and he closed down their Adultwork profiles.
I am still in touch with one and she was one of my top wgs seen (at present tied for most times seen at 8... but my current top wg is on 8 and I see her tmrw!) she keeps saying to me she will return as an independent in August... then September... now October.... considering she can't speak a word of English highly unlikely!

It is easy to say negative things about the Group "Managers" aka "pimps" but they do allow access to fit Polish girls who otherwise would never make it here.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:01:35 pm by infoseeker »

infoseeker

The three others I have seen who worked in Manchester fell out with the group "manager" and never returned from their last holiday to Poland.

Since then this group has not had a presence in Manchester which is why I haven't been able to input as much to the thread as I have with the other two Manchester Polish group threads that I started at the same time.

Manchester Polish Group - Lenas Superstars
Manchester Polish Group - Sexy Switchers

I am now punting much less and not with these Polish girls so don't expect to have anything further to add to this thread.

Contrary to a total muppet opinion flagrantly posted on this thread perhaps since I was new to posting on here and when the thread was new.... I do think it helps for Punting Info purposes to work out the profiles that are in groups and then share Info on them all in one go otherwise you just have random Polish girl profiles here and there which become active and disappear regularly.

For example it establishes the nature of the comms, locations and whether they switch and other things like a discussion on a normal agency would.  Though ultimately just like an agency some girls in the group are good some less good some bad.
If you look at the first post where I listed the profiles I knew of at that time, due to the review indexing system which has been added since then you have easy access to all the reviews for this group all in one place.

The way I worked out the profiles in this group is because the girls used to tell me and then later by noticing patterns in the profile wording particularly the searchable "strapline", I posted a bit about that here for your reference...
and also in the feedback that is left this being a classic example
Great time with lovely charming polite & true gent !!!

All the Best on your Polish Girl Punting.  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:26:53 pm by infoseeker »

lone ranger

I am new to this group and looking for some pointers for some decent WG's
I'm from Manchester and doing a bit of work for the next couple of weeks in the Nantwich area of Cheshire.

Am I right in thinking that the polish girls aren't working out of Nantwich anymore,or will I have to go further a field.

infoseeker

I am new to this group and looking for some pointers for some decent WG's
I'm from Manchester and doing a bit of work for the next couple of weeks in the Nantwich area of Cheshire.

Am I right in thinking that the polish girls aren't working out of Nantwich anymore,or will I have to go further a field.

They just don't work from Manchester anymore they do have some presence in the North West in general text the ones with North West locations to my knowledge a few of them do work from Nantwich and surrounding small towns.

lone ranger

Thanks for that.  I did see Kinky Nicky was working out of Nantwich, I was going to book her, but she's now gone "On Holiday" any ideas ???   Elsewhere or back home ?    :coolgirl: