Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: filthy pse  (Read 1959 times)

Offline thunder

Any recommendations for a filthy PSE?willing to pay max. 150 for an hour.
Interested in rimming,facials and dirty talk,swallow and spitting would be nice as well..
I guess i will see Dee as she seems to offer all these services except swallow..or what about platinum cindy?
Thx

Offline hendrix

If you can go to 200, I don't think you can do better for filthy PSE than MissKDD. Check the London reviews for a link.

kazred

I'll second that - Have seen a very fair few and if you can stretch the budget your on a winner with KDD. IMO one of the best girls around for an amazing punt.

Offline thunder

If you can go to 200, I don't think you can do better for filthy PSE than MissKDD. Check the London reviews for a link.

thx Hendrix, have been reading your reports and she is definitely on top of my list, I'll try to see her when I have the chance...

Offline stayer

Any recommendations for a filthy PSE?willing to pay max. 150 for an hour.
Interested in rimming,facials and dirty talk,swallow and spitting would be nice as well..
I guess i will see Dee as she seems to offer all these services except swallow..or what about platinum cindy?
Thx

I've recently seen Dee twice. She provides a good service but not the filthy PSE that you want.