Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What’s happened to the quality of WG’s on viva/adultwork  (Read 1506 times)

Offline helloluv0121

Is it just me or has anyone noticed the quality of the WG’s on both platforms have dropped..

On viva I always use the latest filter to try and meet with those who have just arrived on the scene but in general the quality of the punts is just off putting.

Half of the listings on viva seem to be full of Brazilians/latinos with weird manly bodybuilding body shapes that look like blokes and I wouldn’t be surprised if most have gone through post op surgery.

I have spent an hour going through all the West Midlands listings on viva and can not find single ad that tickles my fancy.

Offline theaccountant

It’s because all the good ones are hybernating for the Winter

Offline helloluv0121

It’s because all the good ones are hybernating for the Winter

Hehe. I had a good one earlier today, review incoming.

Online Punterperson1971

Hehe. I had a good one earlier today, review incoming.
I’ve just seen a regular who’s well reviewed on here,reviewed her a while back still as good as ever

Offline Spurt

So hit and miss so sticking with a couple of regulars..

Offline petermisc

Is it just me or has anyone noticed the quality of the WG’s on both platforms have dropped..

On viva I always use the latest filter to try and meet with those who have just arrived on the scene but in general the quality of the punts is just off putting.

Half of the listings on viva seem to be full of Brazilians/latinos with weird manly bodybuilding body shapes that look like blokes and I wouldn’t be surprised if most have gone through post op surgery.

I have spent an hour going through all the West Midlands listings on viva and can not find single ad that tickles my fancy.
And there was me thinking the exact opposite.

The number of obviously fake, usually B&s ads on VS has certainly dropped. Certainly less rom/"latino" ads than there was, for example. Still a significant number of Brazilians, but now most seem to be genuine rather than the B&s merchants. I get the impression that VS are now rejecting more of the con artists.

I avoid any new ads on VS  - wait a day or two for all the fake ones to disappear.