Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Thai Linda?  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Mattsawacc

Thinking of the first punt after lockdown which hopefully is soon!
Spotted Linda on VS  and haven't been able to find any info on her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Little Joe

Interesting looking Thai. Don’t normally see them with big butts
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Mattsawacc

Interesting looking Thai. Don’t normally see them with big butts

I would normally TOFTT but gotta be careful with the thais.. might get more than you asked for  :D

Offline Tightpants

You have been around long enough to spot the warning signs on VS.

Photo shopped pictures
Obscured face so almost guaranteed B&S. The venue indicated in the advert is well known for it.

If you are really after post lockdown punt then I expect you will be waiting for more weeks than she will be staying in Wolverhampton.

"Normally TOFTT"? ...No real evidence of that so I look forward to your review.

Offline Mattsawacc

You have been around long enough to spot the warning signs on VS.

Photo shopped pictures
Obscured face so almost guaranteed B&S. The venue indicated in the advert is well known for it.

If you are really after post lockdown punt then I expect you will be waiting for more weeks than she will be staying in Wolverhampton.

"Normally TOFTT"? ...No real evidence of that so I look forward to your review.

I've never punted from VS for this reason but I thought if anyone could give me info/review I'd take a pop?
Last time I punted was about this time last year, so I don't mind waiting a few more weeks and it was with Thai coco who I think wasn't reviewed at all or very little...
Sorry I don't have more reviews but the rare occasions I do punt I review too.  :unknown:

Offline Mattsawacc

I've never punted from VS for this reason but I thought if anyone could give me info/review I'd take a pop?
Last time I punted was about this time last year, so I don't mind waiting a few more weeks and it was with Thai coco who I think wasn't reviewed at all or very little...
Sorry I don't have more reviews but the rare occasions I do punt I review too.  :unknown:

My bad it was July last year, just after lockdown 1 had ended.

Online RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only
She used to be known as Diane before she retired a few years ago so the Vivastreet profile is another B & S.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only