Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ashley  (Read 578 times)

Offline pbrown355

Claiming first time in Bham is devine 44Ashley. In Chinatown. Looks very similar to Ashley from before. Is it the same lady?

Offline Littlefoot

Claiming first time in Bham is devine 44Ashley. In Chinatown. Looks very similar to Ashley from before. Is it the same lady?

External Link/Members Only

Offline _Rust_

I don't think it's Ashley.Darling if that's who you mean. Quite like the figure in the pics though, will keep an eye on this one.

Says age is 29 and British, hmmm...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 11:31:49 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline Littlefoot

I don't think it's Ashley.Darling if that's who you mean. Quite like the figure in the pics though, will keep an eye on this one.

Says age is 29 and British, hmmm...

Says polish!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline _Rust_

Sorry LF missed that, was looking at the nationality in the info box. I think her body looks different personally and her previous stated age was 23 so would be surprised if it is her.

Cracking body though, looks very tempting, cheers for the find OP

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry LF missed that, was looking at the nationality in the info box.

That used to catch me out. Country means where they're working from. Usually underneath country, there's nationality. But some don't add it, as in this case!

:thumbsup: :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

She does look interesting though!    :music:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 12:36:51 am by Littlefoot »

Offline bearcat69

Body looks different to me, but really hard to tell from those vague pictures. Would be a bit strange if it is her.. After that other profile that appeared then quickly disappeared + her original profile is still up at the moment :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

Body looks different to me, but really hard to tell from those vague pictures. Would be a bit strange if it is her.. After that other profile that appeared then quickly disappeared + her original profile is still up at the moment :unknown:

Pretty sure they're not the same. Differences with their likes list! Devine Ashley doesn't even list FK!