Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure? Simonne.angel  (Read 975 times)

Offline Lalalaveets

Ive been dying to meet her, she's about 100 miles from where I'm based, so it would be very bad if it turned out the pictures are fake or exaggerated.

She's been around for a while, so I'm hoping someone can give some feedback. Cheers

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jawbreak

Ive been dying to meet her, she's about 100 miles from where I'm based, so it would be very bad if it turned out the pictures are fake or exaggerated.

She's been around for a while, so I'm hoping someone can give some feedback. Cheers

External Link/Members Only

The dark hair and sexy blue eyes do make her very attractive.
But the nationallity just screams out a NO NO...

Prove me wrong take that 100 mile run and be that man to say YES the man from Delmonte he say YES she is real !!!!!
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline The Owl

She has a neutral AW feedback that may say it all.

'Very pretty, amazing body and gave a great bj. But didnt arrive on time, 2hrs late coz she "forgot" had all the enthusiasm of a corpse, couldn't leave fast enou'

Offline icedance47

She looks great, but you'd be mad to drive 100 miles to meet a Romanian lass with a single figure feedback score.

Offline Lalalaveets

She looks great, but you'd be mad to drive 100 miles to meet a Romanian lass with a single figure feedback score.

True. But I'm always on the hunt for beautiful reasonably priced amazon women, and she's got 6'0" as her height on the profile.

I managed to get through to here eventually and asked about her height. "170 cm" she said -  which is way off her description. I lost all interest by that stage. Ive noticed a lot of Romanians putting their heights down as much taller than they really are. it must be a cultural complex
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dheath

She's pretty close to me. Looks worth a 30 min pump & dump lol

Ming

She's pretty close to me. Looks worth a 30 min pump & dump lol

Currently "accessing from Romania" doubt she's genuine / would be the woman in the pics / would provide anything like a decent service......

Ming  :hi:

Offline Dheath

Currently "accessing from Romania" doubt she's genuine / would be the woman in the pics / would provide anything like a decent service......

Dream killer, I loved her moody bitch look  :D

I'll trust your expertise I guess  :hi:

Ming

Dream killer, I loved her moody bitch look  :D

I'll trust your expertise I guess  :hi:

I'll be very happy to be proved wrong if you want to TOFTT? The pics do look good....... go on, you know you want to???  :D