Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Oxford - touring. Positive, but a bit too rushed  (Read 1625 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online pythago

External Link/Members Only

Just to mention, SW, SE or region in general often doesn't make sense, as SPs are often touring around the country.

Need to do this review before I forget the details, as it happened a few weeks ago. I can see she's in Cambridge today.

Service: 100 for 30 mins incall

Comms: Worked well over text

The girl: Well reviewed here, tall girl, black heels, attractive, blonde, but lots of makeup. I do understand that the girls have a private life. Some do cover their real self with lots of makeup so you would never recognise them on the street. She has a lovely personality, a lovely body and all that is needed for nice gfe.

The session: I read here before that she does set her own pace, which was true in my case. I told her to go slowly, but she had her own speed. Lots of owo with eye contact. When finished, there was still time and she didn't rush me out of the door. We even had a nice chat about life. However, it was over too early and I felt a bit rushed before.

Would I return: probably not. Just because I like to have a different pace.

Conclusion: Still positive, tendency neutral. Just because 100 for 30 is a lot to pay when you can't enjoy every minute and feel rushed unnecessarily.

Offline Lewis

I can see she's in Cambridge today.

Where was she when you saw her? Something that's requested when you start a new review (Include town / city in the subject.)

Offline Cunning Punt

Just to mention, SW, SE or region in general often doesn't make sense, as SPs are often touring around the country.

Well it does, otherwise putting all reviews under a national thread or even South and North threads would be massive - unwieldy and hard to navigate. Most WGs are not permanent tourers and at least stay in an area for some time.
If a punter sees a touring SP is in his area, he can just copy the AW profile ID into the white search box here and the reviews/posts relating to them should show.

As Lewis says, please put town/city. Also indication of the venue ie a hotel or flat and what it was like while being vague over the location. Even if touring, it gives punters an idea of the type of premises a SP uses etc.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 09:45:38 pm by Cunning Punt »

Online pythago

Where was she when you saw her? Something that's requested when you start a new review (Include town / city in the subject.)

OX1 Oxford, one of the usual hotels

Online pythago

As Lewis says, please put town/city. Also indication of the venue ie a hotel or flat and what it was like while being vague over the location. Even if touring, it gives punters an idea of the type of premises a SP uses etc.

Got it, thanks.