Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karrina Hot (petit,nice large natural breasts, peachy bum, pleasant.. Romanian!)  (Read 2018 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Height:  5'3" ish
Dress: 8 quite toned and lovely soft skin
Breasts: 32 or 34 D Natural, big on a small frame and very nice
Hair: Dark blonde, long
Face: attractive, face like the shape of a heart
Nationality: Romanian (English is quite good)
Ethnicity: White

Duration:

30 min

Communication:

All done by text including clarification on services, location then confirmed and final apartment number provided when I arrived.

The booking:

I had decided to do my normal thing with a spur of the moment booking and reading a great view by 'Boblowjob' I thought would enquire, she had no feedback on AW and was Romanian so I was expecting the risk of B&S but the earlier review said it is the girl in the photos who u will meet.

So service agreed for 30 mins with no extra cost and off I headed to meet Karrina, I had visit the same apartments previously when I met Busty Natasha there.

The apartment is in a modern block development that is well finished inside and is safe nice very clean.

As I walked towards the door it was magic again and the door opened so in a stepped and behind the door was Karrina and she is just like her photos, she was wearing a silk short dressing gown and it was obvious that she had large breasts, she welcomed my with a kiss and a professionals shake of my hand to welcome me.

I followed Karrina through to the well finished bedroom and sorted paperwork, she asked if I would like a drink and she kindly got me a glass of water.

I was quickly undressing and Karrina removed her silk dressing gown and her body is very good, she was wearing a matching bra and thong set and revealed a large inviting cleavage and lovely peachy ass.

She's not into kissing which she confirmed before booking and it's not a like on her profile but we did I kiss on the lips quite a bit, whilst standing initially, I was soon to remove her bra and she has got lovely natural large breasts and caressing them was no issue.

I removed her thing to real her freshly shaved pussy.

Onto the bed and with her hygiene being excellent, I want down for some pussy licking that she enjoyed as all do and got very wet.  She retired the pleasure to me and gave me some great OW, then into 69, finale time was on it's way so we went for protected sex in cowgirl position while her big breasts were in my face and mouth, she was grinding away and I was banging away and she definatley gave me the impression she was enjoying as much as me.

Although I enjoyed the service is vanilla, I would return and she is good vfm.

Her breasts are her best feature.

Conclusion:

A booking with a Romanian that I surprisingly enjoyed and good vfm, she is just as her pictures and description and is quite friendly and pleasant, the Comms were easy, accommodation was modern, clean and safe and an enjoyable booking just a bit vanilla.

Karrina said she had been to Swansea to work previously and she's here for a week, she said she was looking at options to visit Cardiff, I said I had driven from Cardiff for the booking and she thought I was crazy for driving so far to meet her but she was also very thankful that I did.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:42:21 pm by Husqvarna360 »

king072016

Nice review Husq  :thumbsup:

I was under the impression all Roma girls are bad, maybe there are some good ones out there

Husqvarna360

Cheers mate, credit to 'Boblowjob' for his TOFTT and feedback because without that I wouldn't have visited as I have to many bad bookings with the Romas.

np500

There are some good ones, you have to find them, then check them out.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review Husq, and all credit to you for risking to punt with a Romanian.  :hi:

Randolph69

Nice review Husq  :thumbsup:

I was under the impression all Roma girls are bad, maybe there are some good ones out there

There are a few good ones.

Here is another good Romanian I reviewed recently, still in Cardiff:
External Link/Members Only

np500

Hope she's as sexy as her pictures, great prices, I do wonder if all the girls charged this type of money I may have spent even more than I have , it's just so tempting.

BenFranklin

How quick was she to respond to your text? Sent her an aw message and a text last night and am yet to hear anything

Boblowjob

With me she responded very quickly, but she did have the green "available today" sign on her profile.

I enjoyed myself and would go back.

Offline HughJardon

360 I'm gonna call you Mr M4 from now on as the amount of mileage you clock up all around Cymru is pretty awe inspiring,  you get everywhere matey ..well played

Husqvarna360

HughJardon,  reading your message made me laugh and I am willing to travel for a good punt but normally have business in the area so that helps. 

It's funny my PA lookes after my diary and crams a lot in but she allways does some magic workaround for my spur of the moment bookings.. 'Meetings as far as she is aware'

:cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only