Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayaa25 , Baker Street - Awful punt, Totally rushed conveyor belt service  (Read 562 times)

Kaz.81

Saw Maya recently in a studio flat in the Baker St area.

£70 for 30 minutes.

External Link/Members Only

I dont normally meet Romanian SP's for obvious reasons but was looking forward to this meeting due to her many positive reviews on this site. Entered darkened studio flat. Maya was smiley and looked decent although as others have mentioned she does have slightly saggy breasts and marks of having given birth.

Had a quick shower and noticed blood in the toilet. Didn't make much of it as just wanted to get going.

Entered the room and got into some light FK which was very brief until she asked whether I wanted ow or owo. Very mediocre and forgettable owo and again brief. She then reached for condom but I had to step in as this was all going way too fast. Asked to do some RO. Which tasted of lube. Again very brief until she reached for condom. She got into doggy style and I went for it.

Maya just seemed cold and robotic throughout like she was well rehearsed with this mundane routine. As previously mentioned she clenches her vagina muscles to get you to cum as quickly as possible which worked. After cumming she went straight for her phone. I looked at the time and only 10 minutes had lapsed! I was shocked how quickly everything went. It's a cum once in half hour policy so the session was essentially over.

However I wanted to make the most of my money so I requested a massage to which she replied that shes not good at massages. I asked her to try anyway to which she proceeded to give me a totally lack lustre useless one handed massage whilst on her phone with the other hand with all her attention on her phone. She was just not interested. Surely I paid for 30 minutes so entitled to have her attention for the duration of the 30 minutes! She only did 5 minutes work and then spent the rest of the time communicating with clients on her phone!

I got up out of frustration and went straight into shower. When I came out she was already sitting there ready for the next client! She didn't even shower or freshen up. Just a quick wipe and she's ready.

Left the premises 20 minutes into the session, most of which was spent showering and got only 5 minutes service. It was an awful punt. Cold, emotionless, robotic, on her phone for most of the punt and she went through each stage as quickly as possible to get me out in order to get the next punter in asap.

A total waste of money. I wasted mine so don't waste yours!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 09:29:54 am by Kaz.81 »

Offline Dicky

Interesting review. Any relation to the now retired Kaz...another Romanian WG?

Offline Jon_Snow1999

Interesting review. Any relation to the now retired Kaz...another Romanian WG?

I was biting my tongue to not be accused of white knighting, but this review seems suspect to me...one review one post, account created yesterday :/. My experience and many others’ was generally quite the opposite and of the same quality of Anda, so I am confused as to the huge polarity with op’s experience and the 20 positives :unknown:

Kaz.81

Firstly mines is not the only negative review. There is one other negative and a neutral. Secondly I understand that there are many fake reviews and reviewers on this and other review sites so whether you believe me or not is totally upto you. But i felt compelled to share my experience with her so others don't make the same mistake as me. Believe me i only saw her after reading her many positive reviews on this site so I was very disappointed when she turned out to be anything but what I expected in accordance with the reviews here.

However if you read the other reviews then you will most certainly see aspects from my review that are mentioned in other reviews. She certainly was not tired when I met her so that is not an excuse. One thing is for sure that she knows how to end a punt as quickly as possible but what I was more disappointed about is the fact that she went on her phone straight after I came and showed no interest in me after that whatsoever just 10 minutes into the punt. It should be standard that no Sp goes on her phone throughout the duration of the punt.

Make of my review what you will but it is my experience and I have no reason to discredit her or anyone else as I am just a normal guy as I am sure most of you are, looking for a good consistent Sp to fulfill my desires with.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:42:49 pm by Kaz.81 »

Offline Jon_Snow1999

Firstly mines is not the only negative review. There is one other negative and a neutral. Secondly I understand that there are many fake reviews and reviewers on this and other review sites so whether you believe me or not is totally upto you. But i felt compelled to share my experience with her so others don't make the same mistake as me. Believe me i only saw her after reading her many positive reviews on this site so I was very disappointed when she turned out to be anything but what I expected in accordance with the reviews here.

However if you read the other reviews then you will most certainly see aspects from my review that are mentioned in other reviews. She certainly was not tired when I met her so that is not an excuse. One thing is for sure that she knows how to end a punt as quickly as possible but what I was more disappointed about is the fact that she went on her phone straight after I came and showed no interest in me after that whatsoever just 10 minutes into the punt. It should be standard that no Sp goes on her phone throughout the duration of the punt.

Make of my review what you will but it is my experience and I have no reason to discredit her or anyone else as I am just a normal guy as I am sure most of you are, looking for a good consistent Sp to fulfill my desires with.

Which account where you using to view other reviews? Your account was created at 5.00 p.m. yesterday and this review was posted at 9 a.m. today. Are you claiming you created the account at 5pm and somehow managed to book her before her finish time a few hours later in the evening (assuming she was even working and free)after having enough time to be well versed in the previous reviews and then suddenly post your review at the very early morning 17 hrs later from your account creation?

vw

Which account where you using to view other reviews? Your account was created at 5.00 p.m. yesterday and this review was posted at 9 a.m. today. Are you claiming you created the account at 5pm and somehow managed to book her before her finish time a few hours later in the evening (assuming she was even working and free)after having enough time to be well versed in the previous reviews and then suddenly post your review at the very early morning 17 hrs later from your account creation?

Seems loads just got banned. 

Offline Honolulu

I book a 30 minute with Mayaa and the Op’s Review didn’t seem out of place to me.

Mayaa takes any opportunity to get on her phone, she does have saggy tits.  She was eager to get you out as near to soon popping.  I was shown the door precisely on the 30 minute mark, and I had a 5 minute shower.

Maya is a good GFE, she has smokers mouth but she is a competent Romanian SP.

I’ll write a proper review shortly .

And I am not white knighting that toe rag Op with multiple accounts.