Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marcia Pleasure  (Read 396 times)

Offline Sunny

Anyone visited Marcia's pleasure recently? External Link/Members Only

Offline AirForce1

First i've heard of this agency  :unknown:

Offline peter purves

It is not an agency but a flat that used to be based in Angel. I never realised they are still going. Used to have younger WGs then moved to be middle-aged BBW types.

Looking at some of the pics it seems to be the latter.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sunny

They say some ladies offer FS but wondering if any of them offer OWO/CIM etc? Searched some stuff on UKP but most of the guys who went there seemed to go for a domme session.

It's hard to find mature curvy black ladies very few advertising on AW/Vivastreet

Offline peter purves

They say some ladies offer FS but wondering if any of them offer OWO/CIM etc? Searched some stuff on UKP but most of the guys who went there seemed to go for a domme session.

It's hard to find mature curvy black ladies very few advertising on AW/Vivastreet

I guess give them a call...

I had forgotten that they had a chamber/equipments of some sort there, are they still in Angel then?

Offline Sunny

On the phone I've had women agree to my requests and then in person they don't agree to it.

Wonder if anyone has been there and had extras offered like OWO/CIM. I don't want to pay £80 for 30mins or £140 for 1 hour for a limited service

Offline peter purves

On the phone I've had women agree to my requests and then in person they don't agree to it.

Wonder if anyone has been there and had extras offered like OWO/CIM. I don't want to pay £80 for 30mins or £140 for 1 hour for a limited service

I guess it could also depend on the particular WG also. They used to have quite a few WGs on their roster.

Hopefully, someone will come along with the answer you require.

Offline AirForce1

It is not an agency but a flat that used to be based in Angel. I never realised they are still going. Used to have younger WGs then moved to be middle-aged BBW types.

Looking at some of the pics it seems to be the latter.

Much appreciated PP  :drinks: