Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxSuperSexyLexixx - Manchester  (Read 3139 times)

7 review(s) for xxSuperSexyLexixx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline IrishAndy

External Link/Members Only

An easily arranged incall at an apartment near Victoria station / Co-op building.
Communications were very easy and timely. I think she is a very organised lady. She is also obviously popular. She only does a couple of days a week and last time I tried to arrange a meeting she was fully booked.

Looks: Her photos are accurate. I know she is often described on this site as a MILF but I would place her at the younger end of that scale.
Personally I love long dark hair and a taller lady and she fits the bill. Her body is really good. Bolt-ons but they suit her and there isn’t a spare ounce on the rest of her as far as I could see - or feel as I spent a lot of time blindfolded!

I went for a one hour tie and tease. £140.

The service was excellent IMO.  She really knows what she is doing.
The key to a good tie and tease for me is that there is always something new going on and Lexi managed this perfectly.

She would build everything up including lots of FK and then ease it down again.
There was an interlude of face sitting and she was very clean, completely shaved and responsive and vocal.
Her oral is excellent and I kept having to get her to stop and distract me with something else which she did. She was very good at a teasing massage using soft fingers and light nails around the balls, upper back thigh (amazing feeling) and also the feet.

To finish off she had me in her mouth whilst stroking my nipples and stomach.
There it wa a very intense one for me and she took it all. She excused herself to go to the bathroom to spit it out but she was soon back and happy to chat. I felt under no rus or pressure.
I grabbed a quick shower and left. Checked the time when I hit the street and it was almost spit on the hour! Either she’s an excellent timekeeper or it just happened that way.
Anyway this passed the main test which is that I felt really good as I was headed on my way and still feel good about it a few days later.

Definitely someone I would love to return and see again.
A lovely personality. Very professional in communication and the apartment itself. Service was exactly what I wanted and delivered to perfection.

Offline Fac51

Cheers for the review OP, sounds a good un  :thumbsup:

I tried to see her a few weeks back on a spur of the moment text, with finishing work early unexpectedly whilst in Manc.

Defo in my HL now  :D

Offline samneil15

Does she work from the same apartment as Sienna Kink? If it's her then Sienna keeps saying she's a belter but I've never had the urge purely going off her profile. If she had recent pics I'd be more tempted.

Offline IrishAndy

Does she work from the same apartment as Sienna Kink? If it's her then Sienna keeps saying she's a belter but I've never had the urge purely going off her profile. If she had recent pics I'd be more tempted.

Yes that’s right. I thought she looked like her photos for what it’s worth and she has an amazing body.

Of course you could try her out in a duo if and when Sienna returns!

Offline samneil15

Yes that’s right. I thought she looked like her photos for what it’s worth and she has an amazing body.

Of course you could try her out in a duo if and when Sienna returns!

Thanks Andy - Now that would be an epic punt I'm sure.

Offline nsa_fun_87

On to the hot list... ta mate

Offline Moby Dick

Offline Bedasha

What's her accent like, hard manc or more well spoken?

Offline IrishAndy

Are you saying Manchester isn’t well spoken?

I hadn’t realised people on this site had accent fetishes!

Seriously though I would describe her accent as west west Manchester. You know ... keep going west until you reach a city with a Premier League winning team 😀

Offline samneil15

Are you saying Manchester isn’t well spoken?

I hadn’t realised people on this site had accent fetishes!

Seriously though I would describe her accent as west west Manchester. You know ... keep going west until you reach a city with a Premier League winning team 😀

Funny you mention that - Weird thing for me is certain accents really put me off. Goerdie, scouse and strong Yorkshire accents, not to mention Welsh. Just make my balls shrivel. But a posh accent tends to turn me on, especially when the girl is filthy. Other than that a Spanish or French accent just makes me want to cum as soon as the girl starts talking  :lol:

The laws of attraction are a strange thing.

Offline Sh5278

She’s a scouser if I recall correctly, been a while since I’ve seen her but always had a good time.

Offline RandomGuy99

From what I remember she doesn't work evenings though.  :(

Offline Bedasha

Always been a sucker for a posh accent, but anything out of the norm is a bit of a turn on.
Yes even scouse :D