Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What happened to streetwalkers?  (Read 2051 times)

Jaye123

Don't do it much but I've had an urge to go for a streetwalkers recently . Anyone know what happened to the Leith girls? Never see any there anymore

Online David1970

Don't do it much but I've had an urge to go for a streetwalkers recently . Anyone know what happened to the Leith girls? Never see any there anymore

Can I ask a couple of questions
When are the schools back?
Does your mummy know your up this late?

Offline FBman78

Can I ask a couple of questions
When are the schools back?
Does your mummy know your up this late?

:lol:

Jaye123

Nice.  Was a simple question.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Just in case you're serious . Some still hang about Duncan Place/John's Place and Salamander Place .
If you do decide to go I suggest you keep your wits about you . I doubt these girls are worried about a negative review.

Offline weewilly

And mind its no copper that jumps in, the polis are allowed to entrap for cerb crawling are they not? Now that would be mighty embarrasing for mummy to find out

Offline OGS20

And mind its no copper that jumps in, the polis are allowed to entrap for cerb crawling are they not? Now that would be mighty embarrasing for mummy to find out

I've got zero experience of curb crawling but surely entrapment is entrapment regardless of the crime? I doubt it would hold up in court. Maybe they do that in the USA where the police are the law
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline weewilly

I think they pose as streetwalkers and wait to be propositioned, technically not entrapment but i see it as morally dubious on there part as they are leaving bait to be asked for sex and then arresting the punter. Not my thing tbh, too much risk and danger.

Offline Matrix

Anyone know what happened to the Leith girls?

The internet & S.T.D's.

Offline Clattypats

Offline Boinky

Time eroded and they went the way of the Unicorn, Mermaid and Dragon.

The difference being Ariel didn't have a crack habit, rotten teeth and wouldn't try to dip your wallet.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 05:47:29 pm by Boinky »

Offline Matrix

Time eroded and they went the way of the Unicorn, Mermaid and Dragon.

The difference being Ariel didn't have a crack habit, rotten teeth and wouldn't try to dip your wallet.

Aye, but unfortunately she had a fishy cunt.  :vomit:

Jaye123

What's with the whole mummy thing Lol?  Everybody likes what they like. Usually I use adultwork but sometimes like a streetwalker.

Offline Clattypats

What's with the whole mummy thing Lol?  Everybody likes what they like. Usually I use adultwork but sometimes like a streetwalker.
if you can't fathom that...Or your OP...Then all hope is lost!.. :dash:

Online David1970

Is there not a thread to do first post this belongs to?

Offline daviebond

Going for streetwalkers is stupid and quite frankly too dangerous

Offline Clattypats

Online auldie63

Offline FBman78

And a criminal record.

Whoa there, I got one of those but you still won't find me kerb crawling when you get better service in a nicer environment for very little price difference.

Online David1970

Got one of those       Sidney Divine!

That's a crime against humanity.

Offline Jim-Beam

I was working down that way a month ago, 2 street walkers gave me the looking for business line  :vomit:  then when i jumped back in the van a cop car pulled in and gave me the third degree! Lucky for me i could prove i was working and not crawling!

I wouldnt go near the streets- if you get caught your put on the sex offenders list- good luck explaining that one lol

Offline Kieslowski

I was working down that way a month ago, 2 street walkers gave me the looking for business line  :vomit:  then when i jumped back in the van a cop car pulled in and gave me the third degree! Lucky for me i could prove i was working and not crawling!

I wouldnt go near the streets- if you get caught your put on the sex offenders list- good luck explaining that one lol

Aye, I recently had a genuine reason to be driving through the red light district in Aberdeen, which reminded me of the days when I was younger when we'd gawk at the streetwalkers on our way to the cinema at the beach. So I decided to drive around, just to have a look at whether the talent was really much worse than your average Romanian B&S, and my mind did start wondering what it would be like... Almost shat myself when I saw a cop car cruising round the area.

Those kind of areas must be littered with CCTV to catch out curb-crawlers, surely?