Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Adda - a Prossie to be avoided?  (Read 1531 times)

vw

Yes RamRodRonnie and the people of the East one not for your collection

The happy one

Booked went and walked when she started messing about when I tried to confirm services

Great looking but just not worth the effort

You will feel like you have just lost money

Offline Roth

Booked went and walked when she started messing about when I tried to confirm services

Great looking but just not worth the effort

You will feel like you have just lost money

Did you pay her before you walked?  :unknown: :unknown:

The happy one

Did you pay her before you walked?  :unknown: :unknown:

God no but I stood there and got the money in my hand so she could see it after she said no to kissing owo extra no facial or cim

And said thanks but no thanks

And walked

I don't understand how she keeps getting so many positive comments on aw

Offline GoldenLeaf

Shame, she's got one of those cum on me faces.

Offline Roth

Shame, she's got one of those cum on me faces.

That'll be extra!  :scare:

ramrodronnie

Well this Amazing Adda Defo don't live up to her name after the shit I've read about her and her conning troupe.
We don't want her, or her travelling trash over here in Essex, she, and her scamming slags can fuck right off back to Bristol, as we are fortunate enough to have a good few decent Romanian WGs over here in Essex, we don't want that scamming lot ruining the rep of the good uns we have over here.

Offline Roth

Well this Amazing Adda Defo don't live up to her name after the shit I've read about her and her conning troupe.
We don't want her, or her travelling trash over here in Essex, she, and her scamming slags can fuck right off back to Bristol, as we are fortunate enough to have a good few decent Romanian WGs over here in Essex, we don't want that scamming lot ruining the rep of the good uns we have over here.

:thumbsup:+1.  Well said except we don't want em in Bristol neither.  They should just fuck right off.  :(
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:51:24 am by Roth »

ramrodronnie

:thumbsup:+1.  Well said except we don't want em in Bristol neither.  They should just fuck right off.  :(

:lol: Yeah, I was only yanking VW's chain with that comment mate. I couldn't agree more. But I stick by what I said about the bad apples ruining it for the good uns mate.

Offline Roth

:lol: Yeah, I was only yanking VW's chain with that comment mate. I couldn't agree more. But I stick by what I said about the bad apples ruining it for the good uns mate.

+1 :thumbsup: Yep there are a few decent Romanian prossies but they are in the minority amongst some scheming bitches.  :(