Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisa_Y Burton-on-Trent  (Read 467 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7271032) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Associate Bob

External Link/Members Only

Meeting was earlier today for one hour, £130 for one hour plus £10 DFK as extra.

After a pretty good run of punts finally came to one which was a bit lacklustre and no-so-straightforward.

I was looking to for a nice tasty Thai girl to bust a nut in having stored up seven days worth of man-milk. I had my eye on a couple of Thais in the Staffordshire area but sadly they moved on as I had  no reply to texts or numbers were removed from their AWork profile.

Thought I'd have a look around the Milton Keynes area and liked the look of Luna Lustful's profile (External Link/Members Only) so fired off a text enquiring about a booking for the following day. Immediately received a template reply with list of services included and list of extras along with the first line of address, town and postcode which was Burton-on-Trent. No problem with it being Burton so time agreed and asked to text back in the morning to confirm, I just assumed she or her profile handler hadn't updated the location on AWork.

Text fired off in the morning to confirm and simple reply confirming the booking and see you then. I get nearby to the address (fairly modern row of apartments just a couple of minutes from the railway station) and text to advise I'm nearby and ready when you are, five minutes later receive a text giving specifics/instructions BUT it's for a place in Milton Keynes ( :dash:). I reply saying I'm standing in BoT and she asks if I didn't receive the address, I reply no and then receive some apologetic replies and asking if I drove far (I didn't but not sure what it matters, I doubt she'd have wired money for fuel and parking). Annoyed not so much at the time wasted but that I woke up with my balls literally aching for some release I start to head for home, receive further texts from Luna saying her friend Alisa who is now in the apartment can see me in about half-an-hour so figure as I'm here now I'll opt for her. I agree to the new booking with Alisa and receive a text from her saying she'll be ready in ten, I reply thanks and receive the same auto-template reply with address and list of services. I only discover Alisa's AWork/VS profile after the punt so I'm going in to this one blind.

Receive another text fifteen minutes later with the address specifics and off I go. Greeted at the door by a cute girl in a big pink hoodie, she looks nice enough so I feel today hasn't been a write-off. In to the bedroom and money handed over (£130 for one hour plus £10 DFK, when handing over the cash I did specify a tenner for french kissing). I did a search on UKP once finding her AWork profile after the meet and Bumbl3's review of her pretty much somes her up physically ("i.e. slim but a bit a bit of a post-child birth belly) but she is cute and smiley. On to the bed and and after rubbing our hands over each other, annoyingly the DFK didn't materialise and the usual kinda thing with a lot of Thais where it's just a lot of lip sucking. She rubbers me up for some OW which is okay, I then start to get to work on her laying her down and suckle on her nipples which are quite nice but after a bit of sucking she gently tries to move my head away so I start to head down further south. I try and go down on her but I'm prevented in doing so and she says politey enough "sensitive", the brief taste I did get tasted quite artificial so I guess she'd already pre-lubed (pussy licking is specifically mentioned in the included list of services in her text message BTW) . On to the fucking  and this is where things start to improve enough to warrant a neutral rating. A few positions are tried incl. cowgirl and mish, she can take a good pounding but she does reapply lube and IMO uses too much, despite rutting away loads I couldn't get close to orgasm. Highlight of the intercourse was me sat on the edge of the bed with her riding me, she did seem to really enjoy this and exhausted herself riding away to what I assume was her own orgasm. Despite no DFK she did like to hold me close to her and nuzzle and these small displays of intimacy help prevent a neg.

In the end I pull out and motion her to be by my side, I pull off the rubber and she brings me to an explose orgasm via handjob which was quite good. Again lube used but she had a firm grip and gripped the base nice and firmly to add to the pleasure. I soon erupted and she was very dilligent in making sure I was cleaned up. Some time left and a massage was offered which was accepted. To be fair this was quite good (no oil used) as well with lots of pressure applied (not too relaxing but quite relieving) on various points of my body. She's done with the massage and I get dressed and she's back in her hoody and I'm off out of there.

In regards to the girl herself I've opted for a neutral mainly due to services promised not being supplied but her attitude and enthusiam in other areas help prevent a negative. I am glad I didn't opt for any other extras as I'm not sure how many of those would've been honoured, was considering COF for an extra 20 but didn't fancy splashing out that much on top. I also doubt WS would be offered in the included price as per the menu nor 'starp-on'.

Not sure who handles the comms for these girls (or whether this should be a mark against Luna) but they do need to start putting in more effort, at least tailoring each girls services to the actual girl and at the very least geting their location right!