Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elliebabyyxoxo - Birmingham  (Read 1239 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7268206) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6647266) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline pingo

Didn't find any reviews here for the SP, AW profile picture looked good so decided to take a chance.

Meet: happened few days ago. Birmingham city centre.

Duration: 30 mins; Paid: £80

Comms: Call and text, arranged on the day.

Arrived on the scene and door number given. It is an apartment block, so was buzzed in.

Arrival: Usual hide behind door. The SP was in stunning lingerie. Was welcomed in and paperwork promptly exchanged. The SP is tall and the height advertised on AW 5'8" looks for be accurate and so do the pictures and age.

Led into the bedroom and started with mutual touching a light FK. Personally for me the begining of the session sets the pace for the rest of the session and therefore a good kissing session goes a long way in that, but did not happen here. FK throughout the session was very light.

SP asked me to get on the bed and proceeded to give me some OWO. She reminded me at the start of the session that she does not do CIM. The OWO was delivered with some enthusiasm. I went for RO and it was clean but the SP was very sensitive to any fingers and did not seem to enjoy so had to stop. Foreplay session lasted for a few more minutes as the SP is very sensitive to anything slightly passionate, so asked for the mac and got her to ride me CW reverse and then facing. I soon filled the bag. cleaned up and the SP's alarm went off. Got my clothes on and said my goodbyes.

rating: I have thought for few days about it and rating it neutral as I prefer a slightly more passionate foreplay (nothing rough really) but the SP was just too sensitive for it and the FK was very light. Won't be in a rush to return.

AW: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 06:55:37 pm by pingo »

Offline Snagbadjer

Bummer. I'm the same in that I like a bit of passion, rather than PSE, although I don't usually bother with RO simply because it eats (pun not intended) into my time. It's amazing when you get an SP who you click with and have a full on GFE, but I suppose they are more uncommon. Better luck on the next one, mate.

Offline pbrown355

Thanks for the review. Sounds like she may be ok for me because I'm very easy to please.

Offline InMefan

Good review, shame the kissing was a bit light, I still may be tempted though.

Offline WestMids74

Tried to see this SP last week but was messed around with times. Pics look good so I will probably try again if in the area.

Offline theaccountant

I had seen her a while back on her old profile (Elliebabyxox - External Link/Members Only) and started seeing her again in the last few months (Will post a review in time).

Comms-wise, she doesn't always reply straightaway and can also be forgetful. I generally drop a message mid to late afternoon to see her in the evening when her green light is on.

She doesn't do DFK, and they are more pecks.

Her service is a basic GFE.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 10:47:35 am by theaccountant »

Offline pingo

She doesn't do DFK, and they are more pecks.

Her service is a basic GFE.

Agree a very basic level of GFE is the way to describe the experience.