Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetBlondieBella - Coventry - Lactation Booking  (Read 1948 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6333514) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online lado96

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cost £150 for 30 mins with lactation

Location Hotel in Coventry South

Girl

Bella didn't have makeup on but I still found her pretty with nice soft and fair skin. She was wearing a corset lingerie which nicely hugged her body and she looked like she's smaller than size 12 which seems to be in the profile.

Service

Greeted with a smile and sorted out the paperwork and asked me it was gonna be my first lactation experience. Which actually was and I was looking forward to suck her soft hanging tits filled with milk.

Started with light kiss and went straight to the highlight of the meet i.e her tits. She told me not to worry about going hard on sucking her tits as the milk needs to come out. It eventually came out and absolutely loved tasting her sweet warm milk.

Like the previous reviews, she can absolutely squirt milk out and was squirting all over me while playing with my cock. Returned her favour by gently playing with her clit and it was nice to hear her soft moans.

Moved to RO, on which she didn't appreciate much tbh so covered with condom and proceeded with sex. Started on top, so I could suck those tits again. It was amazing again to suck and get covered in her milk while she was riding on me. Did few other positions and it was nice to hear her moaning and occasional eye contact with a smile. She does allow kissing but no DFK. Finished in missionary and gave me wet wipes to clean up. Gave me a hug and kiss before I left.

Overall, It was amazing and new experience to me and absolutely loved it. She rarely works and I had been trying to book her for a while. She told me that she's gonna work at least once a week from now. Will definitely return, maybe for an hour next time  :D

Pros
Pretty Girl
Not a clock watcher
Lactating tits

Cons
Hint of smoker's breath

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline fredhiggins

Smoking and breastfeeding? Dear me. Cov Pov.

Offline PaulDav54321

I’ve seen Bella before. Very accurate review, seems to really enjoy sex too.

Offline Dylanbob

Had a great expereience with Bella myself - Anal when she was pregnant.

Hopefully she is more regular with meets this year.