Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Lena, Birmingham  (Read 1566 times)

31 review(s) for Cheeky-Lena (27 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline LoveagoodFBSM

External Link/Members Only

Meeting happened 3 weeks ago.
I followed Lena’s instructions about calling and despite no answer Lena called me back shortly after. Managed to arrange an hour with Lena for 2 days later.

Got the well reported flurry of texts about location etc. and all set. Was asked to confirm booking on the morning.
Confirmed booking and Lena gave me further instructions for entering the building including that the magic torch trick.
Arrived in the area 15mins early and as if she knew a message from Lena to say if I was early I could early. Messaged to say would be there in 5mins.

Got to the building and Lena buzzed me in and I made my way up to the floor and was guided to the door by the magic torch lol

The usual hiding behind the door and when the door closed got my first view of Lena in the flesh.
Wasn’t disappointed as reported I would put Lena in her 40’s with a good figure not thin but also not fat, perfect for my tastes. Lena was wearing a nice black lace lingerie set and stockings.

As many reports have stated was asked to take a seat in the kitchen and have a tea and we had a bit of a chat and Lena went and ran the bath.
When it was ready Lena took me through to the bedroom to strip off and then led into the bathroom. The routine was as has been reported in many other reviews. Lena does a lovely job of cleaning you and the old rusty sheriff’s badge especially gets serious attention as she states mmmmm I’m going to eat your ass must be clean!

Out of the bath and Lena dries me off and we go back to the bedroom I get told to lie on the bed and Lena popped out and then game back and told my to lie face down. I had a cheeky look as she took off her bra and she has a fine rack! If they are bolt ons then they are a bloody good job in my opinion.
Lena started with a nice massage and sliding her boobs up and down my back and whispering in my ear how she was horny and then the words I’m going to lick your arse!
Down she went for some serious rimming she clearly loves this and I hauled myself up onto all fours as Lena went to work rimming me whilst reaching under and wanking my cock as she did.
After about 5 mins of this she told me to turn over and she straddled me and came in for some LFK and I was able to have a play with her great tits. Whilst I was playing she asked me how many times I could cum?
1 or 2? I told her 2 but in the past and younger days I had managed 3 in an hour (Nid in Atherton before my days in here), this was like red rag to a bull as Lena said I make you cum 3 times she slid between my legs and started delivering a fantastic blow job and by now I was ready to pop and I blow in her mouth and she drains every drop and pops to the toilet to spit and have some mouthwash.

Back on the bed and we are kissing, chatting and playing with each other, at this point I finally notice she has taken her knickers off and she has a rather hairy bush  :scare: so I make a comment that it’s unusual and she tells me it’s for her client later who likes to shave her, lucky for him but it’s not my cup of tea! So slight disappointment but hey not the end of the world.
So she is now working my cock getting it hard and I’m teasing her pussy which is getting nice and wet, she jumps on top in 69 and start sucking me off again and encourage me to lick and finger fuck her end up with 3 fingers deep and plenty of encouragement from Lena. A few minutes later she spins round and grabs a bag and bags me up and climbs on top she rides me for 5 mins or so before I tell her I want to take her from behind. So it’s off and I bend her over the edge of the bed and give her a reasonable fucking from behind and the dirty talk encouragement from Lena mean before long I’m at the point and pop again in the bag.
Lena cleans me up and pops to the loo whilst I chill on the bed thinking Christ that my first FS for about 15 years (as the name suggests I’m an FBSM man these days).
Lena comes back in jumps on the bed and says you relax I want you ready for 3rd cum!
I laugh and tell her it’s been a good number of years and she is insistent I will make you cum again.

So some chatting and stroking and 10-15 mins later and there is a bit of blood flowing but it’s not full on, Lena is back between my legs and actually sucks the blood into my cock, well that’s what it felt like lol
She starts another expert blow job and switches between sucking me and wanking me whilst giving me a horny look saying you cum for Lena, it took some concentration and finally she got what she wanted as she swallowed my 3rd measly load!

Off she goes to the bathroom for the spit and mouth wash and calls me through for another bath.
Dried off again and dressed and I’m leaving 70 mins after I entered and definitely drained!

Summary
£100 for the hour or so the routine appears to be the same for everyone but Lena is very competent and and enthusiastic. FS not my thing any more but the rimming, massage and Lena’s body had attracted me and I wasn’t disappointed!

Offline Tommy123

Glad you enjoyed. I have seen Lena a couple of times since my review....same routine for everyone...but I  find very enjoyable and the more I  see her the more relaxed it becomes....last time I was there over 90 minutes.

Offline shed

She is great value and what I like is she isn't a clock watcher. Not sure if this is bull shit but she did say she only sees two clients a day which gives her time to fully satisfy each customer. I must see her again after this review  :thumbsup: :hi: