Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Phoebe in Kingswinford  (Read 3099 times)

32 review(s) for EnglishPhoebeX (25 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline CigarSmoke

Phoebe: External Link/Members Only

Date I've seen her: October

How did it go:

Very good communications. Emails on AW. Didn't wait very long at all for a reply. Agreed on a day and saw her on a Friday afternoon. She gave me her number in the last email. Getting to kingswinford is a bigger ball ache than i thought and i was five minutes late due to traffic jams. I don't drive so I use buses.

The location is a street full of houses. Phoebe ask me to call when I'm at the address. I phoned her and she gives me directions. I couldn't find the house. Phoebe waved at me, oh its on the corner. There she is. It looks like its someone else's house as there are children's shoes about. Its a family home. If its not her home then how did/why did the family let Phoebe use their home for her purpose? She led me to a room upstairs, quick small talk, sort out paperwork and then I banged her. At the end I went to the bathroom. Can't remember if i washed my cock in the sink instead of taking a full shower. Don't think I took a full shower. What stuck in my head more is the small steps so children that aren't tall enough can use them to reach the taps. Why did i remember the steps?

Good

-Good kissing lips
-Nice handful of tits to grab
-Pound her in missionary is good. Good enough I can't stand up at the end of the session. Struggled so much it prompt Phoebe to say she will not ring an ambulance for me!
-I manage to make her orgasm with missionary alone. I didn't use other positions. I hope she didn't fake it. I can't tell.
-I wanked into her mouth and she took it all in. I watch her leave the room to go spit it in the sink or the toilet.
-At the end of the session she ask me what plans do I have for the rest of the day. I said go home and play racing car games on my computer. She said she also play car games too in her spare time. And we spent another few more minutes talking about motorsports, racing drivers, games and so on.

Bad

-She won't let me pin both her hands down when in missionary. I always pin both hands down in missionary in all my punts. Maybe phoebe don't like the man being in full control.
-Dog hair everywhere and some on my socks. If you have a wife/girlfriend, and not sure how to explain the dog hair on your clothes then you're screwed.
-Can't finger her because its too sensitve for her. But my penis is fine...?
-Can't muff dive Phoebe either for the same reason.
-Phoebe was supposed to leave me a review on AW. She didn't. Bastard.
-Blow job didn't make me come. Sandpapering my bell with her lips isn't working. So I wanked into her mouth instead and save time. Wish i told her to use her tongue and roof of her mouth.

Will I see her again? No. Don't fancy her anymore after shagging her. I rather race go karts with her than to impale her with my cock like a kebab skewer. Or go to her house and watch her drive formula one cars on Iracing. Maybe I could try stand too close to her that she grabs my cock or balls by mistake thinking that is a sequential shifter.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 04:06:18 am by CigarSmoke »

Offline bonham

Thanks for review
Looks decent for the price.
You do leave it about 5 months before you review on all your reviews and put in I can't remember things . I wouldn't remember nothing after 2 weeks has I punt so much 🤣

Online alabama1

Thanks for review OP. Could you go into a bit more detail regarding her appearance, dress size, toned or flabby, how old she looks ? Cheers. Shame that she refused you RO, especially as she has it on her likes list.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 08:07:01 am by alabama1 »

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RedditchJay

Why would anyone pin someone down, that's a total control thing and I totally get why she wouldn't be comfortable with you doing that,  I have seen many reviews of the young lady and RO / OWO is always available, you must not have clicked with her, perhaps the vibe was wrong and she wasn't comfortable

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Why would anyone pin someone down, that's a total control thing and I totally get why she wouldn't be comfortable with you doing that,

Exactly WAC and no wonder she refused other services.

Offline shed

You sound like a weirdo cigarsmoke.

Offline RedditchJay

if you read his other reviews a WG stopped seeing him because he used to love finger blasting her, mmmmmm let me think why she blocked you and refused to see you - ZERO respect for these ladies - as he said rather go to dance lessons than fuck a prossie - what a knobhead

Offline Juicyjack

I saw her a few years ago before I joined this site. She was accommodating and made every effort to make sure I enjoyed myself. I definitely got to finger her, she was fine with that. It just wasn’t so exciting that I wanted to go back.

Offline CigarSmoke

Thanks for review OP. Could you go into a bit more detail regarding her appearance, dress size, toned or flabby, how old she looks ? Cheers. Shame that she refused you RO, especially as she has it on her likes list.  :thumbsdown:

Same as the pictures on AW. She is prone to change hair styles and hair dye.

How long/how much?  :rolleyes:

£130 for one hour, buddy.

Why would anyone pin someone down, that's a total control thing and I totally get why she wouldn't be comfortable with you doing that,  I have seen many reviews of the young lady and RO / OWO is always available, you must not have clicked with her, perhaps the vibe was wrong and she wasn't comfortable

Phoebe let me pin one of her hands down. Not both. She did OWO on me near the end of the session. Who said pinning someone down is wrong/stigma...? If any woman say "don't pin me down" I'll let go of her hands. Simples.

if you read his other reviews a WG stopped seeing him because he used to love finger blasting her, mmmmmm let me think why she blocked you and refused to see you - ZERO respect for these ladies - as he said rather go to dance lessons than fuck a prossie - what a knobhead

I don't remember being refused another session and be blocked. Where the fuck did you get that? As for the finger blasting, as long I didn't hurt her or make it uncomfortable its fine. If she doesn't like it then I will listen to her and stop. And go much slower/gentle. And/or change my technique. Simples.

And dance classes? I don't think I used the word 'rather' like that at the time. You're talking about Lucy from Lush. Lucy only works on Tuesday and I got dance lessons on that day. I like dancing that much I had to prioritise the classes over punting. Sometimes dancing is better than punting. At one time Lucy was working on a Thursday (not her usual day) and I wasn't busy, that was my chance to book an appointment with her. So who's the 'knobhead' here being rude? You!

You sound like a weirdo cigarsmoke.

Problem?

I saw her a few years ago before I joined this site. She was accommodating and made every effort to make sure I enjoyed myself. I definitely got to finger her, she was fine with that. It just wasn’t so exciting that I wanted to go back.

Nice man.  :thumbsup:

Offline Picti

Regarding the pinning her down, etc. I met her a few times (caveat my review was 5 years ago) and  found her willing to entertain and seemingly enjoy very submissive services. However, we had met previously, she knew other SWs I'd seen and trusted their feedback, and we negotiated scenes up front with appropriate safety communication. She may have changed her services, but equally you may have benifited from some prior establishment of reassurance and trust.