Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blast From The Past  (Read 719 times)

Offline redveee

When the Bristol street scene was more lively I could get a girl within 5 minutes of leaving home on foot and did from time to time. Imagine my shock today when I spotted one of the girls I'd had in my flat back in the day. She wasn't like most street girls then and today hadn't changed much in appearance hence why I recognised her, she wasn't your usual skinny druggy skank and actually had some meat on her bones just like today when I spotted her. Sorely tempted to speak to her for a catch up and see what she's upto these days.

Offline threechilliman

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorely tempted to speak to her for a catch up and see what she's upto these days.

I'm sure she'd be delighted to see you.

Online lewisjones23

When the Bristol street scene was more lively I could get a girl within 5 minutes of leaving home on foot and did from time to time. Imagine my shock today when I spotted one of the girls I'd had in my flat back in the day. She wasn't like most street girls then and today hadn't changed much in appearance hence why I recognised her, she wasn't your usual skinny druggy skank and actually had some meat on her bones just like today when I spotted her. Sorely tempted to speak to her for a catch up and see what she's upto these days.

think she is sucking cock for money ....

any other queries?  :music: