Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for Katy who used to work at Wolf Spa Nottingham  (Read 547 times)

Offline eamonmurray

Hello,

I used to go to Wolf Spa in Nottingham on Kilbourn Street and get a body to body massage from a blonde petite German lady named Katy. I've had many massages over the years and she was by far the best I've ever had.

Unfortunately she has now left Wolf Spa but I don't know if she's still working or not. I know it's a long shot but I'm wondering if anyone on here knows if she's still working and how I could contact her?

Many thanks in advance.

Eamon.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 08:51:07 pm by eamonmurray »

Offline Blackpanther

She was working in Leicester independent till recently but has now retired from massage.

Offline eamonmurray

Thanks for your reply, gutted she has retired but at least I know now. Cheers!

Offline waly

Check the gumtree ads, when I contacted Ann, she replied its Kati, you've seen me before. I replied "still no touching" instant reply "still no touching". German blonde with tats and B2B only? try and see if its the same one.External Link/Members Only

Offline eamonmurray

Check the gumtree ads, when I contacted Ann, she replied its Kati, you've seen me before. I replied "still no touching" instant reply "still no touching". German blonde with tats and B2B only? try and see if its the same one.External Link/Members Only

Thanks so much for this. I got in touch with her, unfortunately she doesn't do happy ending massages anymore  :thumbsdown: