Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This thing about WGs not paying tax  (Read 11526 times)

k

If you honestly believe that prostitutes declare every penny that they earn then you are living in a Harry Potter fantasy world, please tell me you are winding me up.    :dash:
Pay attention Jimmy, and re-read the thread.

jcdmj12

Hold on, so let's say a WG is on £50,000 a year and declares £11,000. They I believe would therefore pay about a grand in tax. But you're saying the other £40,000 they can just somehow place in a Trust and loan back to themselves? Do the government not take any interest in where £40,000 has magically come from and why a source has decided to just lend it to to this particular woman? I have to bow to your greater understanding if you do work in the business but surely if it were that easy, everybody would be doing it?

This is precisely the sort of tax avoidance scheme HMRC is closing down with great regularity.  This was how K2  (the scheme Jimmy Carr was involved with) worked, and that ended up with a 500k tax bill for him.

Given that I know this, and I don't in work tax/accounting or profess any special expertise, I'm pretty sure someone who is a genuine expert should know it.    :bomb:

jcdmj12

Yes, but who they find in favour of is a game they play between themselves.  The best way to keep hold of your destiny is to stay out of courtrooms (unless as a juror).

Agree 100%, was merely using that fact to illustrate that tax isn't black and white.

Offline berksboy

And the elephant in the room is ?  Class A drugs as alot (but not all) have a big class A addiction. How much does a class A addiction cost ? well as much as you can pay , now well over 10 years ago a WG told me she was pulling in well over 3 G a week (working 24/7 ) and it all went on CC.

All of above is 100% true and yes very sad.

Offline Jimmyredcab

This isn't Waddingtons Monopoly though.  As I said, I've seen people who earned big big bucks being reduced to tears by the taxman.  If it's a game then the Hare & Tortoise race, or Snakes and Ladders would be more appropriate.

I know someone who has worked for HMRC for the last 15 years, they simply don't have the resources to check every person and every set of accounts, he told me they rely on tip offs which quite often come from an ex partner or jealous neighbour ------ maybe they should employ more inspectors.  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Smart British girls will be doing what most cash-based businesses do: register with HMRC, declaring enough tax to explain their provable purchases (house, car, holidays where your passport gets stamped) and general lifestyle,  then using undeclared income for spending on fripperies.  The general rule is "don't take the piss".   Hector's not going to open up a full tax investigation for 5 grand spent on shoes, clothes and fancy meals, as it will cost more than that to find it.  Buying a house or car with undeclared income is painting a big red target on your back though.

I'd imagine most of the EEs are shuttling it out of the country in their luggage.

I agree but i also think there are some probably many whose greed stops them paying tax, then as K posted they kind of get stuck as being honest later on might result in getting prosecuted so they just carry on not paying any.

As for EE WGs i know some use Western Union.

Offline Matium

With so many members, there's got to be a guy on UKP who's a tax lawyer and there'll be another punter who's a tax accountant.

Let them sort it out.

:)

k

I know someone who has worked for ....
Ah, one of your favourite stock phrases.

I probably know a lot more HMRC tax inspectors than you've ever had in the back of your cab.  Sorry to trump you on that one Jimmy.

It's not just tip-offs they rely on.  It is "indicators" mainly.  People are like black-boxes.  Money going in, money coming out.  When money coming out consistently exceeds money going in then that is likely to trigger an investigation.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ah, one of your favourite stock phrases.

I probably know a lot more HMRC tax inspectors than you've ever had in the back of your cab.  Sorry to trump you on that one Jimmy.

It's not just tip-offs they rely on.  It is "indicators" mainly.  People are like black-boxes.  Money going in, money coming out.  When money coming out consistently exceeds money going in then that is likely to trigger an investigation.

Totally clueless.    :dash: :dash:

Tax evaders don't leave a paper trail of money going in and money going out, unless they are totally brain dead.

k

Totally clueless.    :dash: :dash:

Tax evaders don't leave a paper trail of money going in and money going out, unless they are totally brain dead.
Do they have NI numbers?
Where do they live?  In a cardboard box under the Festival Hall?
Do they have stamps on their passports?
Do they have a car?

k

...or a van?

Have you seen a Road Census bay in operation?

"Good morning sir, I see you are driving a commercial vehicle, who is your employer? "

willbred

At the end of the day, I've got bigger issues to exercise my mind than prossies paying tax. Having handed my wedge over at my next sortie on Tuesday I won't be worrrying about how little chinless George rakes in. But when I read a thread like this, I do suspect that perhaps because of the nature of their work and the fact that we fund them, we, as a punting community are not as cynical about prossies not paying tax, or NI, as we might be were it a builder doing work for us or the next door neighbour moonlighting????

Offline Jimmyredcab

Do they have NI numbers?
Where do they live?  In a cardboard box under the Festival Hall?
Do they have stamps on their passports?
Do they have a car?

UK pro$$ies would have NI numbers, don't you automatically get one, I got mine when I left school.

They would live in rented accommodation and be claiming tax credits.

Take holidays in Europe to avoid stamps in passport.

Own a car that is registered in daddies name, preferably nothing too flash.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I do suspect that perhaps because of the nature of their work and the fact that we fund them, we, as a punting community are not as cynical about prossies not paying tax, or NI, as we might be were it a builder doing work for us.

So if a builder offered you a quote of £2K without a bill or £2,400 with VAT you would insist on paying the higher figure, surely not.   :crazy:

Offline carra100

This is precisely the sort of tax avoidance scheme HMRC is closing down with great regularity.  This was how K2  (the scheme Jimmy Carr was involved with) worked, and that ended up with a 500k tax bill for him.

Given that I know this, and I don't in work tax/accounting or profess any special expertise, I'm pretty sure someone who is a genuine expert should know it.    :bomb:

You're wrong on 2 counts.

The HMRC are closing down on EBTs - Employees Benefits Trusts, where wages are paid as loans, Self employed people do not have employers and do not get paid wages. Secondly this is nothing like the set up Jimmy Carr had going, he was not found guilty of anything and he was at no stage ordered to pay money back. He OFFERED to pay money back as a gesture of goodwill and to basically save face and whatever rep he had left.

Possibly get your facts together mate, and if you fancy going into work for me tomorrow please feel free to do so.

JV547845

Class A drugs as alot (but not all) have a big class A addiction.

All but one of the ladies I've seen did a damn good job of hiding it then (even then it was just a needle, could've been for diabetes).

k

So if a builder offered you a quote of £2K without a bill or £2,400 with VAT you would insist on paying the higher figure, surely not.   :crazy:
It wouldn't affect me if it was repairs to my offices - VAT is reclaimable, and the work can of course be offset against profits.

If I don't get a receipt and there's something wrong where's my guarantee?

Offline Blowmehappy

A WG told me she makes 25k in her PAYE day job and around 20k  by prossying part time.  She doesn't declare the extra cash income but spends may be half and drip feeds the rest into her accounts.   She thought she was safe from the taxman but I wasn't so sure.

Kimberly_C

If the WG has her own limited company (which is how I operate as someone self-employed) you can't take out a loan without tax complications. What I do is pay mysalf a salary of roughly £10,000, which is the income tax threshold. This gets a bit of NI I need to pay but is close to tax free. Then I pay myself up to around £30,000 in dividends (depending how good the year has been). This is taxed as corporation tax at 20%. I also take out some expenses and my company makes pension contributions for me (these are tax free). Typically my personal tax rate is effectively a bit under 15%. If I have a good year then my income may have been higher than that but I tend to leave that in the company as a retained profit to take out as a dividend later when either I need the money or I haven't earned as much that year.

If I wanted to pay myself more, then any income above the upper tax threshold gets taxed at an additional 25% on top of the corporation tax my company has already paid. Paying myself as a loan is possible but there are rules about what can/can't be done and how/if it's taxed. I've avoided that as HMRC seems to be going after scheme's that try to exploit these rules.

This is exactly what I do, only I didn't know about the pension contributions being tax free! Thank you for this information - I will look into it immediately. All I have towards my dotage is some shares in Proctor & Gamble, and whatever Social Security I've accrued in my American employment history.

Few young people think about the future. I know I sure didn't. They can be very myopic about the cash in their hand and not think about the fact that saving a few thousand in tax means that they're never going to be able to have a mortgage. A lot of prossies are always looking for a working room to rent by the day, or are working out of hotels, because they are unable to qualify to rent a basic working flat from a letting agent. I pay less for my little working flat than I did when I rented a room to work from, and the rent I do pay I just write off as a business expense. But this sort of logic somehow wasn't so apparent to me when I was young.

When the limited company thing was explained to me, I kept thinking it must be somehow wrong. "You mean I can pay myself the minimum wage, then take profit in dividends at half the tax I'd be paying on income,* and that's not shady?" My advisor pointed out to me that that's exactly what every business owner does: they even pay their spouses as employees or shareholders and so split the tax allowance between them. That's what the rich do. It's the working stiffs in the middle who get shafted for the bulk of the tax burden, which is really a shame.

*I may have the exact percentage wrong.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 11:16:37 pm by Kimberly_C »

Offline wristjob

When the limited company thing was explained to me, I kept thinking it must be somehow wrong. "You mean I can pay myself the minimum wage, then take profit in dividends at half the tax I'd be paying on income,* and that's not shady?" My advisor pointed out to me that that's exactly what every business owner does: they even pay their spouses as employees or shareholders and so split the tax allowance between them. That's what the rich do. It's the working stiffs in the middle who get shafted for the bulk of the tax burden, which is really a shame.

Years back I got into a bit of trouble with tax so I started taking more control of things myself, working out what I could claim for etc. Sometimes I want to cry when I think how much I just threw away. Obviously I use an accountant to sign off my accounts but I am aware of what I can claim, allowances etc.

My experience of accountants is that they generally don't help much beyond the obvious. People say get a good accountant, but I'm not even sure what that is or if it's what you need. You need any qualified accountant to sign off your accounts and a few hours of research to find everything out - then run it by an accountant. This thread is already a goldmine for a WG, surely saafe has similar  :lol:

Offline Boundless

What area do you work Kimberley?
You can tell me more about tax avoidance between rounds.  :P

Argento79

I know someone who has worked for HMRC for the last 15 years, they simply don't have the resources to check every person and every set of accounts, he told me they rely on tip offs which quite often come from an ex partner or jealous neighbour ------ maybe they should employ more inspectors.  :unknown:

This is spot on.  I also have a friend in the Revenue and unless there is a big flag, say 50k plus they don't really bother to persue it as the resources to do so simply aren't there.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I wonder if they put condoms down as an expense :sarcastic:

Yes, we do, as long as it's a legit expense for the job title that we are registered as working as.

(ie: a registered (for tax) hairdresser couldn't claim that she uses condoms in her line of business)

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I thought the standard advice to not put prossie on your passport is to be a self employed massage therapist. 

No job title is added to a UK passport :unknown:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
The next time I see a WG who claims to declare it all and be totally legit I'm going to ask her for a VAT receipt to see what she says.

Why would WGs be registered for VAT as standard? I would think that the majority are legitimately flying under the VAT threshold. It's about £78k turnover on a rolling 12 months, that's a hell of a lot of cock!

Offline wristjob

Why would WGs be registered for VAT as standard? I would think that the majority are legitimately flying under the VAT threshold. It's about £78k turnover on a rolling 12 months, that's a hell of a lot of cock!

81,000. If you register for VAT you are worse off upto 97,000 turnover (as VAT is charged on ALL earnings) so after 81,000 next 16,000 is free and after that it's 80% earnings. You would be mad to go VAT registered unless you were hitting well over 100,000. Of course you could easily declare 70,000 and "lose" a fair chunk

Kimberly_C

The VAT threshold is a massive obstacle to many small businesses who want to grow organically. I know tradespeople who have to lay off work when they approach it. I don't know what the answer to that problem should be. I do think there's an intermediate stage where the VAT is somewhat lower? I may not remember correctly.

jcdmj12

You're wrong on 2 counts.

The HMRC are closing down on EBTs - Employees Benefits Trusts, where wages are paid as loans, Self employed people do not have employers and do not get paid wages. Secondly this is nothing like the set up Jimmy Carr had going, he was not found guilty of anything and he was at no stage ordered to pay money back. He OFFERED to pay money back as a gesture of goodwill and to basically save face and whatever rep he had left.

Possibly get your facts together mate, and if you fancy going into work for me tomorrow please feel free to do so.

1. EBTs are a totally a separate tax scheme, which are also being attacked.
2. K2 and other loan schemes are under investigation, likely to be closed down with resulting tax, interest and penalties.
3. Beyond that, I don't know or care.  That's why I pay a tax advisor.
4. You can't be found "guilty" of tax avoidance unless you have committed a criminal act (i.e. fraud). That term is meaningless.
5. It's more likely he offered to pay the money back as part of a deal to avoid penalties rather than just to save face, although that was probably part of it.
6. Hardly with any significant income is self-employed. You form a limited company and are employed by that company (which involves taking wages, typically about 8-10k a year)  along with taking dividends as a shareholder.

I have no idea what this means.

Like I said, I don't claim to be a tax expert or accountant by any stretch.  I'm just curious why someone who claims to be one (or tax consultant, whatever) gets basic facts wrong such as IR35 being about self-employment as opposed to about using intermediaries?

Aspen

What I do know 500% for sure is that anyone earning £1500 + a week in untraceable cash would be very stupid to declare it to HMRC.

Good point.

Aspen

The VAT threshold is a massive obstacle to many small businesses who want to grow organically. I know tradespeople who have to lay off work when they approach it. I don't know what the answer to that problem should be. I do think there's an intermediate stage where the VAT is somewhat lower? I may not remember correctly.

It's the administration that is the problem, rather than the actual transactions. Once you are registered for VAT it then dominates the accounting. The deadlines, which are draconian and inflexible, have to be met, otherwise the penalties are crippling.

Offline Daffodil

I don't see how they can spend it, considering a purchase of (I believe) over £10,000+ cash automatically triggers all kinds of alerts. So they can't just go out and treat themselves to a new Porsche or anything like that. And if they're going through £25,000+ of discretionary spending per year buying Louboutins, the best restaurants, holidays etc., it must be a hell of a come down when they finally become that nurse/midwife/marketing consultant that they were always planning on being and suddenly only have £25,000 a year total.

Come off it, prostitutes do not eat in high-end restaurants. They'd probably butter their bread with their fish knife.

For the most part prostitutes are "here and now" people. They don't save, they don't have realistic long-term goals. There is no £20,000 under the mattress.

I don't believe they even "earn" anything like the numbers you claim. Whenever I try to book one they are invariably free. When I go to an in call at their own place it is invariably council estate or similar, their cars are never expensive.

A prostitute with the goods and a business brain may be able to "earn" a lot of money and the more savvy may put some aside, but these prossies are very few and far between  :hi:

Offline Blade1960

Yeah most of this thread seems to concentrate on Indie Girls paying Tax or Not  :(
But whats the situation with Girls working in Parlours ?
I remember about 5 or 6 years ago now is was punting with a regular girl in one of the Best Known  parlours in the North of England, and mid punt there was a Tap on the door, and a whisper or 2 ensued  :(
So when the Punt finished, instead of the Girl following me out to Reception as usual, she said " I'm staying here a bit Hun coz there's people in Reception i want to avoid"  :(
Ok i say and kissed her goodbye and as i get in Reception there are 2 Tax inspectors or suchlike talking to the Parlour owner  :thumbsdown:
So are Parlour Girls Self Employed or Not ? And if the girls are "On the Fiddle"  how do the Parlour Owners Explain this to the Inland Revenue   :(

Offline dandaley

What I do know 500% for sure is that anyone earning £1500 + a week in untraceable cash would be very stupid to declare it to HMRC.

yup +1 and tbh i really dont care about wgs or other jobs that get away with it, good for them  :hi:

Kimberly_C

I am not a tax expert which is why I drive a cab for a living.    :hi:

Maybe you could educate us with your "correct answer".     :unknown:

But what if that person wants to buy an expensive house or pay tuition for a private school or otherwise give their children a middle-class lifestyle? I'm not saying that that's what most or even many prossies do, but you're talking about "anyone" so I'm just putting out there a reason why someone might want to do exactly that.

Of course, "anyone" may also arrive at a compromise where they are declaring *most* of their income but spending some cash on small things and saving a few thousand a year in taxes.

Offline jackdaw

yup +1 and tbh i really dont care about wgs or other jobs that get away with it, good for them  :hi:

Its not the worst crime in the world, not by a long shot.

But it is a crime, and one I care about to some extent. Way i look at it...those very people who won't pay their tax...are very happy to use all the publicly funded stuff such as NHS, libraries, subsidised transport, etc, etc.

k

UK pro$$ies would have NI numbers, don't you automatically get one, I got mine when I left school.

They would live in rented accommodation and be claiming tax credits.

Take holidays in Europe to avoid stamps in passport.

Own a car that is registered in daddies name, preferably nothing too flash.
There's still evidence of a paper trail in there.  The crunch comes with the seemingly innocuous "spot checks" that can easily be done at point of arrival/departure.

Increasingly we are living in a cashless society.  The only methods I see for criminals (tax evaders come into this category) to realize their gains in future is to barter, or to trade in Bitcoins.    Once that point is reached, people who have been hitherto invisible as far as HMRC are concerned will begin to appear, and this is where HMRC will start asking where have you been for the past 30 years.

Even the Swiss have recently struck a deal with HMRC over cash stashed away in their vaults.  The existence of it begs the question how and where did you earn this money.

Offline NIK

What no one ever seems to say, including prossies themselves, in this endless debate which we have had for years is if they do pay tax  :lol: what on earth do they put on their tax return under occupation?

Prostitute?  - Definitely not. Although it's not illegal to be a prostitute, I believe it's still illegal to live on 'immoral' earnings.

Escort / Masseur / Therapist or some other such euphemistic bollocks? - Presumably

Courtesan?  -  :lol:

k

This is spot on.  I also have a friend in the Revenue and unless there is a big flag, say 50k plus they don't really bother to persue it as the resources to do so simply aren't there.
I'm sorry, but that is simply not the case.  It is more to do with your "business footprint" than the absolute amounts of money.  Running a restaurant is considered low-risk for tax evasion: you have 20 tables in your restaurant with an average of x% occupancy: HMRC have good knowledge of your turnover and profit.  They may send inspectors in to observe exactly how many tables are occupied, and they will also look at the restaurant suppliers to see if the purchases tally with the output.  If a pizza house is buying ten times as many pizza bases as needed to service the number of tables in their restaurant then clearly they are running a takeaway operation too, or have a hidden subsidiary business somewhere.   They may just be lousy cooks, but that is not a story that HMRC will easily swallow.

Kimberly_C

What no one ever seems to say, including prossies themselves, in this endless debate which we have had for years is if they do pay tax  :lol: what on earth do they put on their tax return under occupation?

Prostitute?  - Definitely not. Although it's not illegal to be a prostitute, I believe it's still illegal to live on 'immoral' earnings.

Escort / Masseur / Therapist or some other such euphemistic bollocks? - Presumably

There have been numerous discussions about this on SAAFE. I've heard of things like makeup artist or masseuse. I do know of one who said she declares "escort." I am paranoid about whether or not anyone will ever need to see my paperwork (like for a mortgage or something - I honestly don't know how that works as I've never applied for one) so I do use a euphemism. I also wouldn't like to attract attention to my paperwork: someone seeing the word "prostitute" would naturally be inclined to stop and have a closer look simply out of prurient interest.

Since I get my condoms for free and many of my work-related expenditures don't qualify to be claimed - things like clothes or toiletries would be considered as things I would buy, anyway - it's not necessary to be precise. If I were to be audited (or whatever it's called over here), I feel I am able to elucidate honestly on what I'm doing without worry as my euphemism isn't really off the mark. I have never heard it said that it's actually illegal to earn money immorally. I have never heard anything other than that the taxman cares not how the money is earned: only that income is declared and taxes are paid. But, I have only lived here a few years and there are quite a lot of things I don't know about

Offline Jimmyredcab

Increasingly we are living in a cashless society. 

Speak for yourself.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

The only time I am forced to use my credit card is when I buy a flight online, cash is not going to disappear any time soon.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have never heard it said that it's actually illegal to earn money immorally. I have never heard anything other than that the taxman cares not how the money is earned: only that income is declared and taxes are paid. But, I have only lived here a few years and there are quite a lot of things I don't know about

It is perfectly legal to work as a prostitute in this country, any new laws would be aimed at punters not the girls.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Maybe one of our legal experts could clarify that point but I think it is illegal to live on the immoral earnings of someone else, that would mean a pro$$ie is breaking no laws.   

Kimberly_C

This website seems to be a pretty valid source of information, but comes with the caveat that each taxpayer should consult an accountant personally:

I see that it may not be acceptable for a prostitute to be a limited company, although when I read the story it was not clear that it's still an issue as the case in question was an extraordinary one where the defendant had a political agenda, and some of the rules on limited companies have been changed since that time. I will have to look into this! I haven't been working in the UK long enough to have fallen afoul, personally, and at worst I will simply have to pay more tax as a sole trader. Not ideal but what can you do?

k

Speak for yourself.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

The only time I am forced to use my credit card is when I buy a flight online, cash is not going to disappear any time soon.  :hi:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

An Indie WG is legal if working solely alone so the money she makes is legitimate legally as long as she pays the tax due on it. Unless she owns the freehold of her working premises she may well be breaking the terms of her tenancy, leasehold or mortgage though.

Unless its changed whats immoral is the deal a punter and WG do, its an immoral contract so if either went to court to dispute say the punter refused to pay or the WG didnt offer what she promised it would get thrown out if it even made it to court which i doubt it would do. Thats my understanding any way.

k

This website seems to be a pretty valid source of information, but comes with the caveat that each taxpayer should consult an accountant personally:

I see that it may not be acceptable for a prostitute to be a limited company, although when I read the story it was not clear that it's still an issue as the case in question was an extraordinary one where the defendant had a political agenda, and some of the rules on limited companies have been changed since that time. I will have to look into this! I haven't been working in the UK long enough to have fallen afoul, personally, and at worst I will simply have to pay more tax as a sole trader. Not ideal but what can you do?
Kimberley that is a great resource you've linked to.
---
Reference earlier discussion: I note there is a section on Amnesties

Offline Boundless

Come off it, prostitutes do not eat in high-end restaurants. They'd probably butter their bread with their fish knife.

Lol, nice one Daff, you know how to wound!

Nearly choked on my kedgeree and devilled kidneys with laughing!  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Kimberley that is a great resource you've linked to.
---

THIS IS A PUNTERS FORUM -------------- SAAFE IS THE PLACE FOR THIS CRAP.       :angry: :mad: :diablo:

The vast majority of pro$$ies pay no tax, that is a FACT.   

Offline smiths

Yeah most of this thread seems to concentrate on Indie Girls paying Tax or Not  :(
But whats the situation with Girls working in Parlours ?
I remember about 5 or 6 years ago now is was punting with a regular girl in one of the Best Known  parlours in the North of England, and mid punt there was a Tap on the door, and a whisper or 2 ensued  :(
So when the Punt finished, instead of the Girl following me out to Reception as usual, she said " I'm staying here a bit Hun coz there's people in Reception i want to avoid"  :(
Ok i say and kissed her goodbye and as i get in Reception there are 2 Tax inspectors or suchlike talking to the Parlour owner  :thumbsdown:
So are Parlour Girls Self Employed or Not ? And if the girls are "On the Fiddle"  how do the Parlour Owners Explain this to the Inland Revenue   :(

The idea with a Parlour like an Agency is the pimp gets the WGs punters through their advertising and in the case of a Parlour which is always a brothel supply the WG with the premises to work out of. In exchange the WG agrees to pay the pimp a set cut of her fees. In this scenario the WG is self employed so up to her to pay tax BUT the pimp is breaking the law by taking a cut of the WGs fees, the WG isnt breaking the law, unless she actively helps run the brothel by answering the phone for example, just being a WG in a brothel is legal unless she is underage (where legally she would be treated as a victim), being coerced or an illegal immigrant.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
But what if that person wants to buy an expensive house or pay tuition for a private school or otherwise give their children a middle-class lifestyle? I'm not saying that that's what most or even many prossies do, but you're talking about "anyone" so I'm just putting out there a reason why someone might want to do exactly that.

Of course, "anyone" may also arrive at a compromise where they are declaring *most* of their income but spending some cash on small things and saving a few thousand a year in taxes.

+1 for this.

Some of us have a very clear goal for the future and know that we have a limited time-span. I don't declare myself as an escort, but if anyone was to ask me I'd tell them. I believe that if you want to tell them you are a 'Dragon trainer' you can. As long as it's not illegal and you pay what you owe, they don't give a fuck.