Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pissed off  (Read 8549 times)

mark8

Anyone else feel angry about the high rate that prossies charge? e.g 100 p/h

They have us by the balls, exploit our needs and charge us sky high prices for it

Offline AnthG

They have us by the balls, exploit our needs and charge us sky high prices for it
I get annoyed at the prospect of paying over £100 per hour.

But £100 per hour is ok for me.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Matium

£100 an hour would be cheap for London.

Where in the country are you?

mark8

I think I might buy myself a fleshlight and keeo the little fella happy

Offline NIK

Not really. You don't have to punt.

mark8

£100 an hour would be cheap for London.

Where in the country are you?

Birmingham/Midlands

mark8

Not really. You don't have to punt.

True, but if you have no 'girl contacts' you're pretty much fucked

Minder

absolutely not, personally I find it worrying you are annoyed about it, the fee is what it is
if you don't like the price just don't pay it,

Jim Panzee

Cheer up mate. I'll pm you a photo of Sandra Bullocks tits if you like ?

mark8

Does anybody do a toss of coin when deciding what prossie to fuck?

Catullus

Like many social services they are probably underpriced.  How much would you charge for any old stranger to come to your house and fuck you?

mark8

The point I'm making is 90% of these prossies think they're beyonce, charging beyonce prices

Jim Panzee

The point I'm making is 90% of these prossies think they're beyonce, charging beyonce prices

How much would like to pay ?

Minder

Like many social services they are probably underpriced.  How much would you charge for any old stranger to come to your house and fuck you?

agree, its not an easy job, kudos to the lassies, i know its about making money but still doesn't make it an easy job.

I kinda always try and flip stuff, guys think about this how much would you charge to let an older fatter smelly lady have her way with you?

this is kind of a serious question, and will relate to the difference in quality some guys get, but im pretty sure everyone has off days too.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Link please!! For Beyonce, that is  :D

mark8

the max I'd pay is 60 p/h even if I have deep pockets

Jim Panzee

Thailand springs to mind.

Minder

so your saying beyonce is £100 an hour omfg she is cheap lol

adjust mate, you do have options

1, Find cheaper girls were you feel the price is fine.

2, get a girlfriend

3, Imagination it has no limits, and you get to meet up with pam and her five sisters :)

mark8

may just need to take a trip and fuck 5 prossies for the price of £100

Minder

in fairness mate then search for ladies who offer at the price, than slate ladies who charge more, imho

Minder

may just need to take a trip and fuck 5 prossies for the price of £100

solid plan £600 for trip :)  but if you stay a month you will be +ev :)

cockneybstrd

True, but if you have no 'girl contacts' you're pretty much fucked

Well maybe you need to work on that angle.. Improve your social skills and wardrobe and just bang civvy birds 

Or just go out to Thailand or another developing nations?

Toby

solid plan £600 for trip :)  but if you stay a month you will be +ev :)

I think he'll be looking for the flight to be £60 too.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I suspect you are a Troll, of course I may be wrong.    :bomb:

Offline smiths

I am not angry about it as punting is a pastime to me which i choose to do, but like most punters i would prefer it if WGs charged less. What makes me angry are fucking idiot punters "advising" WGs to raise their rates, fuckwits of the highest order in my view.

Offline smiths

One thing WGs arent is underpriced, they choose to be WGs and choose what they charge so if fucking any old stranger is a problem they are in the wrong thing.

Offline Daffodil

It's bullshit it's a hard 'job', at least compared to other jobs and, in my opinion, these girls are getting paid far more than they're worth. The vast majority are uneducated, unintelligent, non-professional and would struggle to even hold down a shelf-stacking job in the real world. They're usually not even that hot and many wouldn't get a second look from me on the street.

However, the price is what it is. It's driven by the market force and the fact that most girls will not sleep with total strangers for cash. I don't get angry about it.

pierrot

In real terms its probably cheaper than its ever been now.
20 year's ago a bird charging 100 an hour now would of been charging 150 an hourthen.

Offline Stiltskin

I only do half hour punts, with a few exceptions. What annoys me is all the 'platinum level' girls are now charging £100 for 30 mins. That's up to them I suppose, but when I started punting it was £60 for 30 mins and my cut off point is now £80.

I could afford to pay a lot more, but it's about value for me. I could afford to pay £5 for a can of coke for example, but at that price I'd rather go thirsty.

Offline CBPaul

so your saying beyonce is £100 an hour omfg she is cheap lol

adjust mate, you do have options

1, Find cheaper girls were you feel the price is fine.

2, get a girlfriend

3, Imagination it has no limits, and you get to meet up with pam and her five sisters :)

4. Get an extra paper round then you can afford £100 p/h

Offline Stiltskin

Maybe the first time would be hard, but after the first 50 old strangers, if you're still doing it, it must get a whole lot easier.

yorkshire123

When did the OP get banned? i was just starting to like him  :crazy:

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's bullshit it's a hard 'job', at least compared to other jobs and, in my opinion, these girls are getting paid far more than they're worth.

Here is a question for you, how much would be want to plate and rim Susan Boyle.  ??????????

Prostitutes do earn ridiculous amounts of money but it is not something every woman could do.   :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

When did the OP get banned? i was just starting to like him  :crazy:

Looks like I got it right yet again.

My post, number 23. ----------

"I suspect you are a Troll, of course I may be wrong." 

Offline akauya

of course I may be wrong." 

It's easy to get it right when it comes to trolls. Behave like a stuck record (like you do) and say "I suspect you are a Troll" to every newbie and you are likely to get it right quite a lot but most often than not you will be wrong. But you only count the "right" times don't you?  :sarcastic:

yorkshire123

"I suspect you are a Troll, of course I may be wrong." 

Most unlike a cabbie to blow his own trumpet Jimmy?  :P

Just for the sake of accuracy i do believe Cunny called it first  ;)

Another fucking bullshitter.

jcdmj12

It's bullshit it's a hard 'job', at least compared to other jobs and, in my opinion, these girls are getting paid far more than they're worth. The vast majority are uneducated, unintelligent, non-professional and would struggle to even hold down a shelf-stacking job in the real world. They're usually not even that hot and many wouldn't get a second look from me on the street.

However, the price is what it is. It's driven by the market force and the fact that most girls will not sleep with total strangers for cash. I don't get angry about it.

The girls aren't getting paid more  (or less) than they're worth. Their services are worth precisely someone is prepared to pay.  That's the point of a market.  :)

If you want to rank the job in terms of value to society, I'd say it probably ranks higher than say, lettings agents, recruitment consultants, most lawyers, advertising, or most jobs in the finance industry.   No disrespect meant to anyone in those professions. I'm in a socially useless one as well. Unfortunately, socially useless jobs seem to pay better.   :unknown:

Offline AnthG

They're usually not even that hot and many wouldn't get a second look from me on the street.

However, the price is what it is.
Most prostitutes are not that attractive I have found. Most girls I have punted with I would not fancy them in the real world.

When you see people in reviews say a girl is attractive I think its said relative to other prostitutes and not said relative to normal attractive girls who are always way hotter.

However those (very) rare few that are truly hot as hell makes the hobby worthwhile and makes the £100 a total bargain. The true task of punting is to find those girls.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 01:39:09 pm by AnthG »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Most prostitutes are not that attractive I have found. Most girls I have punted with I would not fancy them in the real world.

I have to agree with you, when I travel on the London underground I see dozens of stunning girls whereas stunning pro$$ies are almost impossible to find.

Regarding prices, my first FR on Pnet was in 2001 and I paid £100 for an hour ---------------- so in real terms prices have actually gone down.   :hi:

Offline smiths

I only do half hour punts, with a few exceptions. What annoys me is all the 'platinum level' girls are now charging £100 for 30 mins. That's up to them I suppose, but when I started punting it was £60 for 30 mins and my cut off point is now £80.

I could afford to pay a lot more, but it's about value for me. I could afford to pay £5 for a can of coke for example, but at that price I'd rather go thirsty.

Same here, its not what i can afford to pay that matters to me, its what i am prepared to pay and as i know there is NO correlation between what a WG charges and how good she might be despite what some on here believe, i require VFM as i see it.

Offline Daffodil

The girls aren't getting paid more  (or less) than they're worth. Their services are worth precisely someone is prepared to pay.  That's the point of a market:)

If you want to rank the job in terms of value to society, I'd say it probably ranks higher than say, lettings agents, recruitment consultants, most lawyers, advertising, or most jobs in the finance industry.   No disrespect meant to anyone in those professions. I'm in a socially useless one as well. Unfortunately, socially useless jobs seem to pay better.   :unknown:

Wrong. A can of coke may cost £3 in one shop, £1 in another. Just because somebody pays the £3 in one shop does not mean it's "worth" it.

If a skank prossie, with needle marks and a smelly cludge, manages to get some bonehead to pay her £500 for an hour, does that make her "worth" it? Of course it doesn't  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Here is a question for you, how much would be want to plate and rim Susan Boyle.  ??????????

Prostitutes do earn ridiculous amounts of money but it is not something every woman could do.   :hi:

Women are different to men, physical appearance means less.

In addition, prossies are dissimilar to other women. They are sluts and will, essentially, sleep with anything. That's how they're able to become prossies.

In contrast, punters are dissimilar to other men. There are fluffies amongst us, who enjoy the company of prossies more than the sex, but in the majority we are shallow and just after attractive girls to fuck. As such, obviously there will not be too many here who would lick out SuBo's ring piece.

Offline AnthG

In addition, prossies are dissimilar to other women. They are sluts and will, essentially, sleep with anything. That's how they're able to become prossies.

I don't know what it is, but I really personaly on reading this don't want it to be true.

I know the majority of situations this will be the case.

But some girls who I have really enjoyed the company with I don't want to think it as a case of they were putting it about left right and centre and just thought why not make some money from it.

Can someone (as in one of the female members) possibly confirm if from reading the likes of saafe if there are times when different types of girls than those above start to do this job.

jcdmj12

Wrong. A can of coke may cost £3 in one shop, £1 in another. Just because somebody pays the £3 in one shop does not mean it's "worth" it.

If a skank prossie, with needle marks and a smelly cludge, manages to get some bonehead to pay her £500 for an hour, does that make her "worth" it? Of course it doesn't  :hi:

What is a can of coke 'worth', then?  To someone like me, who hates the stuff, it's worth nothing. To a man in a desert who hasn't had anything to drink for 2 days, where there are no other drinks available, probably all of his worldly possessions.

You're not paying the WGs based on 'their' value. Such a concept is meaningless as you can't value a person, only the services or products they offer you.   If you find sex with an overweight woman to be worth £500 an hour, well, that's what it's worth to you.

Value is entirely subjective.  HP clearly thinks the WGs he barebacks are 'worth' £100 an hour (or whatever), whereas the only think I'd think they are worth is avoiding like the plague. Neither of us are right or wrong.

Toby

Women are different to men, physical appearance means less.

Having studied with, and worked with, many women I can tell you that your views are...skewed. Fugly is still fugly, don't kid yourself, especially where personal hygiene is suspect.

As for all prostitutes being sluts that decided to make some money on the side...are you that fuckwit misogynist UKIP guy by any chance?

Offline Daffodil

What is a can of coke 'worth', then?  To someone like me, who hates the stuff, it's worth nothing. To a man in a desert who hasn't had anything to drink for 2 days, where there are no other drinks available, probably all of his worldly possessions.

You're not paying the WGs based on 'their' value. Such a concept is meaningless as you can't value a person, only the services or products they offer you.   If you find sex with an overweight woman to be worth £500 an hour, well, that's what it's worth to you.

Value is entirely subjective.  HP clearly thinks the WGs he barebacks are 'worth' £100 an hour (or whatever), whereas the only think I'd think they are worth is avoiding like the plague. Neither of us are right or wrong.

I believe worth to be one of two things:

1) it's market value. If prossies in Grimsby charge £100ph and then one, who is no different (to all extents and purposes) charges £150 and some mug pays it that doesn't mean she's "worth" £150. It means she's found a mug to pay her £150. Take it to an extreme. Same argument, but she charges £1,000,000. Somebody pays it. Does it make it her worth it? No  :hi:

2) Worth as defined by the quality that makes something desirable. In your thirsty, dessert dweller analogy the unique quality comes from the person buying, not the object up for sale.

But perhaps that's the case for you, you can't get girls any other way. So they probably are "worth" it for you then  :sarcastic:

Offline Daffodil

Having studied with, and worked with, many women I can tell you that your views are...skewed. Fugly is still fugly, don't kid yourself, especially where personal hygiene is suspect.

As for all prostitutes being sluts that decided to make some money on the side...are you that fuckwit misogynist UKIP guy by any chance?

Ah, the guy who claims a punter is stupid to reveal their real world job to a prossie whilst revealing it on a punting forum  :dash:

I didn't say a person won't be ugly to a woman, just that it's less of a priority. Looks are more important to men.

And if you're seriously going to try and argue that the majority of prossies are not sluts.....then you're stupider than I thought  :music:

willbred

Dream on, pal

Offline AnthG

I think Daffodil is right, at the very least for the large majority of cases. But I am hoping he's not right for all cases hence my post above asking.

While it would be great to be wrong. I don't think your regular choir girls would ever do this job.

It would be interesting to have a topic to have peoples perceptions on what girls do this job in my opinion as I really am curious what people would say.

Nimrod

I used, in my fluffier days, to entertain this view but the more I think about it, the more I believe it's ridiculous.

Many people do jobs that are physically unpleasant; mining, working with waste and so on. I'm not saying these jobs equate exactly with the job description of a prostitute but while such jobs do tend to be accompanied by a salary premium over jobs that are available to people with similar qualifications (which is to say no qualifications), their salaries are nowhere near those of a prostitute. It may be that working in McDonalds pays 5 quid an hour and requires no schooling.  Someone who works in waste removal (insert similarly unpleasant job if you don't like that example) which also requires no schooling probably earns more. But maybe 7 pounds an hour and not the 120 a prostitute earns.  Where does that random figure come from?

The point is, the decision to let strangers come to your house and fuck you doesn't determine the appropriate price. If you don't like it don't do it...but not liking it doesn't mean the world should pay a fortune so you can more easily come to terms with your own personal tastes. Supply and demand should make the calculation for you.  Thus, while working girls can and do charge what they can get away with, in reality their prices go up and down according to demand. As a rule, parlours -- where larger numbers of girls can be easily accessed -- are good barometers of value. 50-60 quid for half an hour (with a room thrown in) and 100-120 for an hour is roughly the going rate and given that that is probably roughly 15 times what most working girls could likely earn in the open job market (before anyone says so yes, I know there are always exceptions that prove the rule), they are doing damn well at those prices. 7 quid an hour for shovelling shit; 5 quid an hour for flipping burgers, or 100 quid an hour for getting my gash bashed. Well, you work it out. The job may not be pleasant but the rewards are pretty good, given the alternative. And if you don't like them...

In my view, anyone who charges more than the above is having a laugh, albeit quite possibly a lucrative laugh, and anyone who pays more is either dumb or obsessed. The former won't be getting my business and the latter won't be getting my respect. I imagine neither will care.

In a purely calculated/objective sense, WGs should probably charge about 35-40 quid an hour based on comparable rates of, say, properly qualified masseuses who do somewhat similar work but deliver arguably more objectively measurable benefits as a result of actual training and recognised qualifications. If prostitution were legalised -- even better, if girls had to be qualified to do the job (in which case service standards would balloon upwards overnight to the benefit of us all), I suspect the price of an hour would drop towards, if not quite as far as, this level. In truth, 60 quid an hour is probably quite a sensible and appropriate price. 

Personally, I don't begrudge paying 100-120 an hour or its proportional equivalent. I think it's just about fair and anyway, for me represents acceptable value but in my book, anyone who pays 200 an hour is simply barking. To do so damages the interests of us all.