Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beware of Englishcouple2017(2353194) - dangerous drugged up crime Milton Keynes  (Read 3279 times)

1 review(s) for Britishtaboocouple (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

crprivateguy

WARNING WARNING!!!

Beware of these criminals !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to their house in the bronx - it was in tatters - should have known something was up. She greeted me at the door and invited me in. The house was a dump... shit everywhere. Sat me on the couch. She insisted I pay her for the 30 mins immediately which was 150 pounds, which I did. The dude comes downstairs whacked off his face on hard drugs... tells me I'm 30 minutes late (despite the fact we'd been in contact) and tells me I owe them another 150 pounds... 300 in total. At that point, I said forget it and made exit towards the door...she blocked me, took the key out of the door and then she says... I saw more money in your wallet, give it to me now - I said no, the Junkie then forced me to give them all the cash I had in my wallet, another 60 pounds...including small coins and then let me out.

These people are fucked-up junkies... STAY AWAY... someone is going to get hurt.

Offline Heph

I went to their house in the bronx - it was in tatters - should have known something was up...

Yes, you should've...  The Bronx?

Also: 2 posts 2 reviews: & both muggings. You do seem to have a talent for getting into scrapes.

James999

2 reviews, 2 muggings, either you're

A Very unlucky
B A liar

:hi:

Offline riskytimes

is this for real ??????????????????    im backing  "B"

Offline bedrock123

And you never called the police. Amazing

Offline Heph

And, as any fule kno - The Bronx has never been in tatters - but in New York.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 11:40:26 am by Heph »

Offline bokkie

Not sure what to make of this. But sounds like option B to me

Offline AxC

Also it's £65 for 30 mins with both of them... all three if you count the baby.  :blush:

Offline MrMatrix

This sounds total bollocks to me. The charge is £110 ph, youve been on forum nearly a year and only 2 posts both scamming negs. You need to gain more credibility before we would believe this from you. :hi:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I recognise the girl in those photos - they were used on the profile mentioned here (now inactive):

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171991.msg1828426#msg1828426

Not commenting on the OP’s review in any way, just pointing out that photos of that girl have been used on profiles which have previously been called into question here.  And I know that the same photos have appeared on multiple profiles over the years (I have had reverse booking bids in the past from such profiles), which I always find suspicious. When I saw the profile linked here, the photos were a red flag for me.

Offline Keynesman

I the the bronx reference is to The Lakes estates in Bletchley which can feel a bit intimidating I was going to meet them backed out when I saw where they were so maybe some truth in the story as regards the premises but as for the robbery who knows

Offline MrMatrix

I the the bronx reference is to The Lakes estates in Bletchley which can feel a bit intimidating I was going to meet them backed out when I saw where they were so maybe some truth in the story as regards the premises but as for the robbery who knows
Your first post in over 4 years here and welcome. Is there any chance you could follow this up with a couple of reviews please as these are the life blood of the forum.  :drinks:

Offline lv001

booked her, was extremely suspicious having seen this, she arrived on her own. ten minutes later she went out to finish an urgent call, barefool, half dressed and disappeared, leaving all her stuff behind. scammer.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:48:48 pm by lv001 »
Banned reason: Pretentious tosser who has nothing worthwhile to contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DouglasReynholm

What stuff did she leave behind?

AW Members Since: 10/02/2014 ... so did they recently turn to crime .. ?

Nope, I don't believe it. I'm glad I wouldn't be interested in booking them regardless.

I really hope I don't come across a mugger on one of my punts: because I'm not going to hand over a penny, even though I'm too old and rusty for that caper now.

Offline DouglasReynholm

"Juliet did ask the person to leave but they refused." Yeah, that's believable - pissing off after a few minutes of the punt I can believe easily. The junkie mugging sounds a bit broad though.

Offline bobby1973

why would anyone go and see someone
with their feedback blocked

if i cant see what other punters have said
then they must be hiding something

Offline Stevelon

"Juliet did ask the person to leave but they refused."   

My take on the report was that he was trying their usual scam but didn't know (or had forgotten the time of the punt) that she was being filmed.

Offline Stevelon

"Juliet did ask the person to leave but they refused." Yeah, that's believable - pissing off after a few minutes of the punt I can believe easily. The junkie mugging sounds a bit broad though.

+1 on all your observations though

Offline contentguy

"Juliet did ask the person to leave but they refused."   

My take on the report was that he was trying their usual scam but didn't know (or had forgotten the time of the punt) that she was being filmed.

It’s almost funny, that they’re so drugged / stupid that they forgot the punt was being filmed and went ahead with the usual MO to rob the punter.

Guy

Offline DouglasReynholm

I doubt they've been mugging since 2014 though. They probably started off with a hedonistic sex & drugs lifestyle... which gradually turned into this.

On AW hover your mouse on their page over 'Rating: 51' and it reads '51 positive and 2 disputes' - just goes to show how worthless AW feedback is.

Offline Heph

'Rating: 51' and it reads '51 positive and 2 disputes' - just goes to show how worthless AW feedback is.

Compared to here, I give a positive there 1:10 value. And an AW negative 5:1.

Offline Stevelon

I doubt they've been mugging since 2014 though. They probably started off with a hedonistic sex & drugs lifestyle... which gradually turned into this

Agreed...the drugs took over the reason & the rationale.  Lets hope this & the other thread has put an end to these lowlife's  punting/scamming career.