Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bamboo Spa Massage - Finsbury Park / Stroud Green  (Read 1035 times)

Offline TomUnknown4

External Link/Members Only

This isnt one specific review as I have been here a few times and every time as just sort of blurred into one. Not sure if thats a good thing or not.

Anyway:

Price:
£30 for 30 minutes + £40 extras

Services:
B2B Massage, HJ

Looks:
Most of the women have been aged around 25/35 and are generally alright looking, not stunning but they do the job. Some are better than others but they seem to change who works there quite often.

Meet:
First few times I went it started with the usual massage (which is always quite good here) and a few CC swipes and then a price is negotiated for a B2B massage and HJ. In more recent times when I have been this is done right at the beginning and they usually strip down straight away. The massage is always good and it doesn't feel rushed. The B2B feels slow and sensual and you can make it last the full booking if you so desire. I have usually finished up and they end with a massage as well until the time is up. Nothing crazy to report but if you want a fairly consistent service with some good extras and are in the area, I would recommend this place. Make sure you don't pay £50 for any extras as you can usually get them for £40.

Conclusion:
Usual service for this type of place but it has always been fairly good for me and would recommend to others.