Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Spa info needed Thapattra Thai Spa  (Read 1135 times)

tailor1712

Hey everyone

Anyone has tried this one External Link/Members Only

It's seems really nice from outside and picture, tho too legit. Anyone knows if we can get at HE :)?

Thanks guys

Offline LLPunting

If you're going to ask about a place then put the name in the title of your post.

Offline sonyvaio

give it a try and report back

Online Jonestown

The Thai places in Fulham are notoriously straight.

Offline LLPunting

Maybe they're gay?

Offline sonyvaio

I'm sure there's at least one or two mentioned in the London shop thread that offer extras

Online Jonestown

I'm sure there's at least one or two mentioned in the London shop thread that offer extras

Not recently admittedly, but ive been to the thai place on fulham broadway, the one one moore part road, and the one on fulham palace road near waitrose, all of them a wipeout as far as extras. The only thai one i know that is a definite for extras is the one on fulham high street.

Offline jamesbb

Thapattra has mainly female clients - went a few times, months ago, really professional massage (dodgy back) - certainly no extras offered and would have thought highly unlikely.

Tailor - as Jonestown says, suggest your best bet is very well documented shop next to tattoo parlour in Fulham High Street.

Online Jonestown

Yes, living health, the chinese place next to the tatto parlour on fulham high street is an assured hit, but Tip Top Thai on the other side of the road will also usually see you ok, but the service may be less voracious and more expensive.