Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CINTHIA AMAZON  (Read 3358 times)

Offline tazz

Just discovered the tallest prossie and dominatrix in London whose been in the Daily Mail see  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only says she once made $10k in a day. Anyone up for taking her on?

External Link/Members Only

bigone

Wow 6 foot 8😀anybody  seen her ?

Offline davidcraig

Chaps, I saw her a few months back, I need to write a review.

Was really a very underwhelming experience. The body was in bits really, funny patches and deformities here and there, round the breasts too, she kept lighting low, the service was perfunctory and nothing special at all, no OWO from what I can remember limited kissing, nothing sensual or sexy about it, no effort made, didn't appear like her pictures, I doubt she made 1k per day never mind 10k, would not go back or recommend.

Offline Cunning Punt

Chaps, I saw her a few months back, I need to write a review.

Was really a very underwhelming experience. The body was in bits really, funny patches and deformities here and there, round the breasts too, she kept lighting low, the service was perfunctory and nothing special at all, no OWO from what I can remember limited kissing, nothing sensual or sexy about it, no effort made, didn't appear like her pictures, I doubt she made 1k per day never mind 10k, would not go back or recommend.

I was tempted but, apart from the fact she's above my budget, I saw the Daily Mail video and was turned off - unattractive face and very unattractive body.
I don't know why but I got a gut felling that she may not actually offer the services she claims to.

So, yes, a review would be great if you had the time because a lot of folk will be tempted to spend £150 for a rare punt that could be a disappointing experience and waste of money.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:14:10 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Plato

I saw her in Gloucester Road a couple of months ago. 
I fancy a former pro basket ball player I work with who's 6'4" and thought I'd try out a tall girl.

My experience was much as reported above:
- she had lots of scars around her stomach and tits.  Looked like Frankenstein's monster.
- service included kissing and OWO but one pop only, then a shower and out after 45 mins of a 1 hour booking.

I won't be going back...trying to get things going with the girl at work
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 03:53:12 pm by Plato »

Offline Brazilian Martian

I saw her in Gloucester Road a couple of months ago. 
I fancy a former pro basket ball player I work with who's 6'4" and thought I'd try out a tall girl.

My experience was much as reported above:
- she had lots of scars around her stomach and tits.  Looked like Frankenstein's monster.
- service included kissing and OWO but one pop only, then a shower and out after 45 mins of a 1 hour booking.

I won't be going back...trying to get things going with the girl at work

So what happened to the review, did it get lost in the post ?

Offline Plato

So what happened to the review, did it get lost in the post ?

No need to be a cunt, cunt

Offline Brazilian Martian

No need to be a cunt, cunt

No need to get sensitive  :sarcastic: I'm asking a simple question you stated you visited her but yet you did not review her  :unknown:

Even though a doubt most normal punters would not visit this beast you could of gave her a negative review which could help save another punter time and money.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 07:10:51 pm by Brazilian Martian »

James999

Offline brownman

Claims to have size 14 feet, that's insane

Offline cueball

Hidden Image/Members Only
Fuckin hell... that's a big un.... I'd feel like ronnie corbett tackling that big bugger :D

Online scutty brown

I'd guess at Marphan syndrome with a lot of fat

She's put in three complaints today, and her profile is now offline
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 10:48:55 am by scutty brown »

Online lewisjones23

will go to a lawyer?

what for? being called a dog?  :D

Offline PleadInsanity

She's put in three complaints today, and her profile is now offline

Always surprised how the WG's find these threads, either a tip off or they google themselves daily :unknown:

Online scutty brown

Always surprised how the WG's find these threads, either a tip off or they google themselves daily :unknown:

must be a tip-off, Googling her name doesn't find this page.
She looks ugly anyway: forehead looks like she's had an axe across it

Offline PleadInsanity

must be a tip-off, Googling her name doesn't find this page.
She looks ugly anyway: forehead looks like she's had an axe across it

Only word that comes to mind after seeing that is, Brutal!

Offline Bangers and Gash

WTF is she doing in this country anyway? Hopefully immigration will fuck her back off to where she came from.

Online scutty brown

WTF is she doing in this country anyway? Hopefully immigration will fuck her back off to where she came from.

they'll have a problem finding an aircraft to fit her, unless they use a C-130

Offline cueball

they'll have a problem finding an aircraft to fit her, unless they use a C-130
She'll be fine wading.... she'd not even get her nipples wet in the English channel  :lol: