Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone done the honors?  (Read 4170 times)

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantric talents

No but I notice cim is offered in the profile introduction but it's not on her likes list !

Offline hw189

Nor is French kissing mentioned anywhere.

+ Romanian

+ Feedback seems dodgy.

Offline tergil

"My photos are not modified"

BULLSHIT

Offline king tarzan

Called her

No kissing at all
Sounded polite

Pictures very hot
Just my type tall and pretty and good healthy body

But sadly no dfk

So no go zone
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Theseeker

Called her

No kissing at all
Sounded polite

Pictures very hot
Just my type tall and pretty and good healthy body

But sadly no dfk

So no go zone

That's a shame as she is hot and I was planning on seeing her, I guess I'll file her profile under plan C.

Offline pumps

Sorry to bump an old thread, but was unsure If I could really write a negative review based on what happened.

Text her to ask "do you do OWO & how much is filming?"  got a reply something along the lines of "yes & £20 with mask, £30 without mask"

Great I thought, OWO is included in the service as per profile as theres no extra cost mentioned and I got my price for filming.

I made a booking, went all the way there and surprise, surprise OWO is actually £20 extra even though there was no mention of this earlier on.

Maybe its my fault for not asking her directly?  I know her romanian game though.... hoping I'd pay up as I was already there.

Walked.

Offline tantric talents

Good on you Pumps for walking.
I agree that it's a hard one to call but "surprise" extras entrapment always pisses me off too and leaves a sour taste. Your valuable time was wasted nevertheless. Yeah, why not give her a neg and add her to the ever growing xtrasrus.romcom gang list!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good on you Pumps for walking.
I agree that it's a hard one to call but "surprise" extras entrapment always pisses me off too and leaves a sour taste. Your valuable time was wasted nevertheless. Yeah, why not give her a neg and add her to the ever growing xtrasrus.romcom gang list!

Not only time it's the petrol as well, in the past when I've been hit with bait and switches i always think about how i had to fill my tank to come here.

mrhappypants

Pumps,

In your situation I would do a negative review.  You had a booking and were through the door.  Anyone considering booking her will be grateful you share the experience and they are most likely to find it in the form of review. 

I have written advisories where I have abandoned on the basis of coms alone but, with the current indexing system, these do not show up in the aggregate.

Offline pumps

yeah good call fellas, I'll pop a negative review in for this one.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I have written advisories where I have abandoned on the basis of coms alone

Does that mean occasions where the SP's replies during comms contradict what the profile says?

Offline tantric talents

Does that mean occasions where the SP's replies during comms contradict what the profile says?
I would say not provided you know accurate prices and services before actually booking.
We all know most services listed by many girls on AW especially Roma are generally bollocks or undisclosed "extras"!

mrhappypants

Yep https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142628.msg1574730#msg1574730

This one is really taking the piss with unadvertised extras and I managed to get it out of her through confirmation.

Offline Ladypleaser

Looks sexy as fuck. I messaged her to ask whether she provides French kissing. This was her reply: 'Babe I do kissing but onley whit the lips and I charge extra 15 xx'.

Another stunning Romanian who provides a below par service!  :dash:

Offline pumps

Looks sexy as fuck. I messaged her to ask whether she provides French kissing. This was her reply: 'Babe I do kissing but onley whit the lips and I charge extra 15 xx'.

Another stunning Romanian who provides a below par service!  :dash:

Kissing only on the lips for an extra £15 loooool.

boy am I glad little brain didn't take over, I can see shes one of those prossies that will tell you everything you attempt todo is extra throughout the punt.... after you've paid up in full in good faith expecting a proper GFE .

Offline Ladypleaser

Kissing only on the lips for an extra £15 loooool.

boy am I glad little brain didn't take over, I can see shes one of those prossies that will tell you everything you attempt todo is extra throughout the punt.... after you've paid up in full in good faith expecting a proper GFE .

Thank Fuck for UKP. She's a good 50-60 minutes' travel from me but I was still willing to go see her for a 2 hour booking if she provided a decent basic service. There are very few SP around london atm who tickle my fancy. I don't think I've come across a hot Polish wg in at least a year!

Offline tantric talents

Thank Fuck for UKP. She's a good 50-60 minutes' travel from me but I was still willing to go see her for a 2 hour booking if she provided a decent basic service. There are very few SP around london atm who tickle my fancy. I don't think I've come across a hot Polish wg in at least a year!
You certainly seem to have hit a wall of bad luck in your reviewed girls.
Like Poles? Suggest you go and see Khloe in Colindale then if you are lucky enough to get a booking  :hi: