Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secondary things that matter to me about a punt  (Read 1404 times)

Offline mcardle464

Obviously there are three main factors to a good punt:

1.  You find the girl attractive.

2.   She gives a good service

3.  VFM

these things are all relative and differ between people.

But after having my time wasted yesterday by idiot Sophia Nox it made me more aware of the importance of "secondary factors":

good comms

Starting on time

The surroundings

Nice ambience

Some people don't like other people in the flat but it doesn't bother me.

A reasonably clean bathroom with towels and a shower that works properly...Carry On Film type comic accidents with malfunctioning showers are a lesser-known inconvenience of our hobby but do seem to be a feature of some of the dodgy flats.

No smell of smoke.

When I went on my second punt, about ten years ago, I went with a drop-dead gorgeous Polish girl (no longer on aw) who fulfilled the first three criteria - I'd say she was 8.5-9 with a sweet demeanour.  She was the first girl whose pussy I ever licked, and the results were amazing: she had a really noisy non-faked orgasm (even someone as inexperienced as I could tell) and the look of bliss and astonishment on her face was a huge turn on.

But the place in Earls Court was a box room in a shared flat: it was tiny, with only room for a bed, minimal furnishings, no window, and a small bed. I ended up with bruises each time, and once I did "bang her against the wall" quite literally (not intentional). Her timekeeping was awful, and so I always had to wait and once I think she'd forgotten about the punt completely, as I was shown into the box room and sat there for 15 minutes when she turned up in her outdoor coat, very flustered (so she obviously didn't live there).

I didn't consciously stop seeing her, it was just I couldn't be bothered with the hassle. So I looked elsewhere.

Recently I was punting with someone well-reviewed and things didn't go well.  I couldn't find the place and arrived late and stressed;  then during the punt she had the radio on, with music, then it went into a graphic discussion about some guy having a heart attack.  It completely put me off my stroke and things went a bit downhill.  I'm not reviewing it because it seemed like a bizarre one-off event. 

That brings me to music - I can't take my laptop and speakers as I don't really want to risk all the security implications.  Don't have anything else suitable.

I also am reluctant to travel too far: if its going to be a good experience then that is fine, as around the SE London area there are few well-reviewed SPs, but it really fucks me off to go a long way and then be buggered around or have a bad punt.

Got that off my chest now!

Maybe I should do an RB, and have someone come to my flat.  I am more cautious about that now, after a couple of unsatisfactory experiences.

Offline redtill

"Carry On Film type comic accidents with malfunctioning showers"  Nothing was worse than finishing a
punt covered in spit,pussy juice etc etc & then the showers fucking freezing :thumbsdown:

Offline mcardle464

Or the opposite - I've learned to test the water before a scalding stream hits anywhere sensitive!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I should say all the things you mention above. I see a local girl quite often, nice new flat nice ambience decent music and scented candles bottle of white wine in a cooler and a first class shower that me and her can get into;)

Online maxxblue

Obviously there are three main factors to a good punt:

1.  You find the girl attractive.

2.   She gives a good service

3.  VFM

4. Scrupulous hygiene

Offline RedKettle

not having a boyfriend bursting in and telling you to fuck off is nice........unless a fight adds that certain sparkle for you

Offline RedKettle

somewhere safe and free to leave the car

Offline mcardle464

@red kettle - did that actually happen to you?  :crazy:  Ouch!

Offline RedKettle

@red kettle - did that actually happen to you?  :crazy:  Ouch!

Yep, it was a scam. The “boyfriend” entered just after I had handed over the cash!

Offline Plan R

Not having the telly on with Corrie or NeverEnders blaring while your trying to enjoy a fuck.
That matters..
Even worse CRAP 'music' blaring out

I don't even try to suffer those anymore, I just immediately (politely), ask if we can turn it off..
External Link/Members Only

Offline snaitram99

... the importance of "secondary factors":

toilet that flushes without having to lift the tank lid and fiddle with the - er - ballcock

somewhere to hang your clothes (at least a hook on the door)

chair to sit in whilst she kneels and does oral  :drinks:

nice cup of tea is a bonus  :dance:

Offline Blacksealz

Time is money especially when you are self employed... I hate being stood on the street corner waiting to be let in or worse yet being stood up completely.

Offline mcardle464

Yeah, I am SE and it fucks me off - Sophia Nox did that to me this week, and I was so pissed off I left after hanging around.  Probably the right thing to do.

Nerdybutnice

Being able to hold a conversation is pretty important to me. Otherwise I kind of feel like I'm shagging a sex doll.

Offline mcardle464

Yes, I agree.  I used to do longer RBs where people would come to my flat and we could have a cup of tea and a chat before the main event, but I stopped doing that after I had a bad experience.

Offline shagmore

I agree, being able to have a conversation is a bonus,

When they offer GFE it should be a GFE, I don't think I have ever had a GFE per say, Could go on all day about what you want and what would be nice, at the end of the day as long as its a good punt, safe, clean and VFM then I am happy.