Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage - seduction and tease  (Read 2024 times)

Offline pisceanuk

Hi Guys

I am trying to find a genuine masseuse for sometime for my specific interest. I have different kinds of tastes and I go to body to body massage and reviewed some already.

At present what I am looking for is some nice massage with good tease or seduction which may end up with hand relief but the later is not important. Someone in London or around midlands or closeby would be great. Where she massages very close to the cock and may even touch it accidentally but not deliberately. I hope you got what I am looking for. Some masseuse who does this discreetly. Not the obvious HR oriented chinese or thai massage parlours since thats no fun as you know it will happen.

I prefer European masseuse and not keen about chinese or thai ones.

Cheers
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 06:44:51 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline joe diddley

Sandra of Bow. Can't do links from here and no AW profile anyway but you should be able to Google her up. "Sandra", "massage", "Bow" should be enough. Won't get HR from her but you'll be 'inadvertently' teased to within an inch of your life.

Offline switftjake

I completely understand this scenario, and will be interested to see the suggestions.

Would you say that you want the massage to appear to be legit, the masseuse plays along with the genuine massage, and it's the thrill of it becoming something else that's the draw?

You don't want her to break the spell by saying "ok, you want happy ending or what?"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:12:45 pm by switftjake »

Offline Titti Tatti

Sandra of Bow. Can't do links from here and no AW profile anyway but you should be able to Google her up. "Sandra", "massage", "Bow" should be enough. Won't get HR from her but you'll be 'inadvertently' teased to within an inch of your life.

This the girl?

External Link/Members Only

I'm a little puzzled but interested....

So how is the massage, 90 mins is a long time if its not superb?

and how does she feel about her client touching them selves?

Offline webpunter

Really ?  How ?

Won't get HR from her but you'll be 'inadvertently' teased to within an inch of your life

Offline pisceanuk

It should be legit and not someone who openly offers a HR.

I completely understand this scenario, and will be interested to see the suggestions.

Would you say that you want the massage to appear to be legit, the masseuse plays along with the genuine massage, and it's the thrill of it becoming something else that's the draw?

You don't want her to break the spell by saying "ok, you want happy ending or what?"

Offline pisceanuk

I read about her and hopefully will try her out someday. Any other suggestions?

This the girl?

External Link/Members Only

I'm a little puzzled but interested....

So how is the massage, 90 mins is a long time if its not superb?

and how does she feel about her client touching them selves?

bigone

I have seen Sandra  a few years ago
Amazing  massage  but so frustrating
Would love to know if anyone  has ever
Got lucky
But for 45 pounds for 90 minutes
Great value  and a great straight  massage