Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AvaCortes - Shrewsbury  (Read 3145 times)

6 review(s) for Ava Cortes (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Averrage Joe

A very enjoyable punt.

I telephoned Ava the previous day to arrangre a meeting, and we agreed on a time. She asked me to phone her a couple of hours beforehand, which I did, and she then texed me the postcode.

There is a big car park nearby so there's no trouble parking. When I rang her just before the agreed time, she gave me clear directions, and I had no trouble finding the flat which was clean and comfortable.

I paid £150 for the hour, and Ava gave me a really good girl friend experience. She'd had another client earlier that day - she told me she limits herself to two a day - and she told me he'd asked her to cane him, which she did with pleasure. I wasn't keen on being caned, but she did spank me, and I returned the favour. She gave me a wondeful oral (covered) and did everything else that one could reasonably expect. She's extremely attractive facially, and has glorious breasts and a very shapely bottom. She was really easy to talk to, and didn't clock watch - I was surprised to see that we'd gone five minutes over the hour.

All in all one of the most enjoyable punts I've had in years.

External Link/Members Only

Offline WelshClipper

Glad to hear Ava hasn’t lost her touch. I saw her couple of years ago and she did not disappoint.

I tried a second time but when lockdown ended I think she was swamped with punters catching up.

Or at least that is what she said when she told me she was fully booked ..... ;)

Offline Jujy78

She's changed her profile to content only. But just wanted to know from the main parking to the flat can she see you? I ask because I arranged a meeting with her about a year ago. There was a lot of traffic in Shrewsbury town centre so I was 15mins late. I parked up paid for parking whilst I was on the phone to her but she said I was 15mins late so she will cancel, I pleaded with her that we can do a shorter meet and I'll even pay you the same but she wasn't having it. I'm just wondering if she can see the car park from the flat and just didn't like the look of me or something and decided to cancel. I've always been curious as we had a decent conversation before the booking I told her I had a knee problem and she did say I will have walk up the stairs I said I'll manage slowly. So she seemed like a lovely girl.

Offline shrewsmale

She's changed her profile to content only. But just wanted to know from the main parking to the flat can she see you? I ask because I arranged a meeting with her about a year ago. There was a lot of traffic in Shrewsbury town centre so I was 15mins late. I parked up paid for parking whilst I was on the phone to her but she said I was 15mins late so she will cancel, I pleaded with her that we can do a shorter meet and I'll even pay you the same but she wasn't having it. I'm just wondering if she can see the car park from the flat and just didn't like the look of me or something and decided to cancel. I've always been curious as we had a decent conversation before the booking I told her I had a knee problem and she did say I will have walk up the stairs I said I'll manage slowly. So she seemed like a lovely girl.

I think AW does this when they dont login for a while and think she may have retired unless anyone knows anything to the contrary?

Getting to her apartment was always difficult due to one way system so I sympathise. There is a balcony which overlooks car park.

Offline scutty brown

you can get at the profile through External Link/Members Only

last logged in four months ago, I'd guess she's out of it for now

Offline WelshClipper

I agree the apartment block does overlook the car park. But I was not over concerned because the car park is pretty big and she’d have to have eagle eyes to spot you. Plus she’s a couple of floors up so she’d need one hell of a telescope.

She was an excellent punt with cracking body and tits but little bit of an attitude. Deffo puntable and will be missed.