Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unbelievable Threesome Option  (Read 2559 times)

OneOfaKind

New here and want some opinions please.

Been seeing a few regulars for 1-2 months after being messed about a few times trying new girls, decided to find something new after a last visit today, when I arrived to the meet her friend that she borrows the flat from was just leaving, I smiled and she smiled back and left but we clearly knew who each other were so was a moment of awkwardness!.

This lass was really attractive, petit and about 25yo. I joked about having a threesome to the WG and she took it serious then rang her mate who laughed and said ok practically straight away!

Apparently her mate hasn't done this before but has had a girl on girl. She definitely has a young child living at the flat with her so seems pretty genuine.

Really gets me going the idea of paying a non-WG for a threesome so want to just go for it.

Hoping someone wiser to the punting world can share some wisdom as I'm a relative newbie to this.

Offline cash2spare

It's highly unlikely her mate hasn't done this before. Depending on the coat and services being offered by the duo I say go for it and fill yer boots fella. There's nowt like two girls licking your erect cock till you shoot your load and being balls deep in one gorls arse while munching on the other girls muff is deffo worth a try. Good luck!

Offline berksboy

If she takes money to fuck how is she not a WG   :rolleyes:

OneOfaKind

It's highly unlikely her mate hasn't done this before.

That's my gut feeling too.

Depending on the coat and services being offered by the duo I say go for it and fill yer boots fella.

No idea what you mean by coat?

Offline cash2spare

That's my gut feeling too.

No idea what you mean by coat?

My error fella should have read coSt.

Online myothernameis

New here and want some opinions please.

Sounds like you been here before

OneOfaKind

Sounds like you been here before

Good advice thanks. Very useful.

Jealous fella don't blame you lol  :wacko:

Offline Drayki

Go for it! and good luck fella.  :(

Offline Roth

They are both prossies. No doubt about it. :hi:

OneOfaKind

Go for it! and good luck fella.  :(

Cheers fella would be stupid not to and have already arranged it. No girl on girl being offered just GFE but the cost is too good not to!

They are both prossies. No doubt about it. :hi:

Yes sound advice I'll need to put to the front of my mind.
Punt or not is nice to have something a bit different to the norm though.

Offline OakTree

I smiled and she smiled back and left but we clearly knew who each other were so was a moment of awkwardness!.

child living at the flat with her so seems pretty genuine.

Are you saying you know her/she knows you?

A child in the flat would be a definite no no for me but in what way does it make her more genuine. What do you actually mean "Genuine"?

OneOfaKind

Are you saying you know her/she knows you?

A child in the flat would be a definite no no for me but in what way does it make her more genuine. What do you actually mean "Genuine"?

No not met her before have only met the WG in her flat. The kid won't be there when I meet them that would be a bit weird!

Offline DubCee

Dont forget to post a review OP. Good on you!  :rolleyes: