Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sites where I can find massage with HE  (Read 1931 times)

Blyton90

This site has been great help and pointed me in the right direction to my first punt. But I am interested in finding more places and wondered, other than AW and vivastreet and maybe gumtree, are there any other sites where I can search girls/establishments that do massage with HE?

I'm very new to all this and only found ukpunting by mistake so any help is appreciated  :thumbsup:

Online YorkshireLad

They are the main sites to find them. The thing is most places won't admit they offer extras over the phone so the best thing is to find places recommended on here unless you are willing to TOFTT.

Offline Mothball15

We also have good threads on here also. Check our search bar.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 12:33:52 am by Mothball15 »

Blyton90

Happy to take one for the team if I found somewhere relatively local that even remotely looked like it may offer it. Trouble is near me there are very few massage places full stop.

Offline dieseldriver

Happy to take one for the team if I found somewhere relatively local that even remotely looked like it may offer it. Trouble is near me there are very few massage places full stop.

Where is local to you? If you state whereabouts you are, no doubt someone on here will know of somewhere?

Blyton90

Where is local to you? If you state whereabouts you are, no doubt someone on here will know of somewhere?

Gainsborough, Lincolnshire is my nearest town. I know there are a few places in Lincoln but was looking for places/girls a bit more local ideally.

Offline Jonestown

auto-censored shows only one provider in Lincolnshire, not so good.

Blyton90

auto-censored shows only one provider in Lincolnshire, not so good.

You're telling me. :(

daveooo

anybplaces in milton keynes

Offline massageman301

Well,there's Ego massage in MK.

Blyton90

Milton Keynes is 2 and half hours away. But thanks.

Offline Mothball15

Try and book a 'massage weekend' in london. The hotels are cheap and you can recharge & reload between sessions.