Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carlypebbles - Bristol outcall and toftt  (Read 1710 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7390357) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline simping

External Link/Members Only

Outcall: 150 1hr

When: 2 months ago

Services: dfk, owo, sex, squirt

Saw her profile and did the research but nothing came up so I'm guessing this is a toftt.

All coms were done on aw; a number is given once a booking is made. Carly doesn't do incalls and outcall availability are subject based around her civvy job. Best to keep an eye on the profile when she updates it if you want to book her.

No face pictures but the photos on aw leave you wondering ( in a good way lol). I am delighted to report that she looks good irl as she does in the picks posted. She's curvy, fantastic arse, nice handles to hold onto as you pound away, can squirt rivers if you hit the right spot. Found fingers worked well, penetration wasn't quite hitting it. But who knows maybe one of you guys could accomplish something I couldn't ;) Oh, and is of average height. When she arrived to mine she was as discreet as ever, don't think the neighbours had any ideas then again this was late into the evening and before daylight savings time so doubt they saw anything suspicious lol

Greeted at the door with a kiss. Felt nice to be on the other end with this one, cash was on arrival which she stashed in her bad. Asked if she wanted to freshen up before we get started and she was fine, went straight to the bedroom and got our kit off. I'd normally start things off with a nice conversation but I just wanted to get into it she looked like a milf you'd meet on tinder who hasn't had it for years!

We begun with some nice sensual dfk, she rubbed my cock and I returned the favour by fingering her till she squirt all over the floor. Thank fuck I have wood flooring! Made it easier to clean up afterwards haha she then gave me owo which was bad but not great either. Somewhere in the middle, I went down on her and fingered her some more were she squirted again. She's an easy squirter which is always a positive in my books. Opened the box of condoms and fucked her missionary. She moaned I moaned it was bloody well good fun. Though it was mostly a gfe service she did lean slightly into pse...I don't know if some would consider choking, spanking as part of gfe service but I've always ascribed them to pse service. Anyway what I'm trying to say is she was happy with the hand on her neck lol.

We fucked in different positions and I got her to squirt even more whilst she sucked on mi johnson. I felt like cumming and warned her I was about to blow but she didn't stop, she took the whole load and swallowed then promptly drunk from her bottle. I offered her my shower utilities which she accepted; whilst she was in there I went downstairs to fetch the bucket and mop and cleaned up after her explosive mess. She apologised for the mess but no harm was done, I saw her to the door and she left 20mins after we had finished. As for me the rest of the night consisted of me cleaning up our debaucherous night.

Will happily see her again if her schedule permits it.

Offline LipLover

I guess based on the timing you may have just TOFTT before Jameson20? (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395553.0)

You clearly have better fingering skills than me - I saw her last month and no sign of a squirt! Will post a review in due course (positive).

Offline simping

I guess based on the timing you may have just TOFTT before Jameson20? (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395553.0)

You clearly have better fingering skills than me - I saw her last month and no sign of a squirt! Will post a review in due course (positive).

Looking forward to reading it. Tbh I've been sitting on this review for months now, should have known someone would beat me to the punch

Offline Jameson20

I saw her in January, but it doesn't matter, it's all for the greater good! Sexy girl and a solid (and reasonably priced) punt. No squirting for me either but I'm not much into fingering.

Online finn5555

She visited me at my hotel on a business trip, yes she squirts when played with right 👍🏻

Did she have her butt plug in when you met her 🤷‍♂️

Positive report to follow I’m a little behind on a few

Offline simping

She visited me at my hotel on a business trip, yes she squirts when played with right 👍🏻

Positive report to follow I’m a little behind on a few

No she did not 😭

If I had known she was into anal play I would have asked her to arrive wearing a plug.

Definitely will next time I see her, and no worries I was a little behind on this one and quite a few others too  :hi:

Offline LipLover

Yep she did when I saw her. Didn't notice until the end though when I saw she was holding it in her hand!

Online finn5555

My positive review is up, shame I don't get to Bristol more often.

Online Pawgylove

Right up my street this girl, but outcall only.. might just have to book a hotel just to see her

Online finn5555

Right up my street this girl, but outcall only.. might just have to book a hotel just to see her

I don't normally "big up" prossies but this one was pure filth in a good way, I would book a hotel and go for it mate, maybe a dayuse room if you can meet her during the day  :thumbsup:

Online Pawgylove

I don't normally "big up" prossies but this one was pure filth in a good way, I would book a hotel and go for it mate, maybe a dayuse room if you can meet her during the day  :thumbsup:
Great suggestion. Definitely on my radar now. Great reviews and thanks guys