Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: luna Lustful Girl - Northfleet  (Read 514 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7372146) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline CunningStunts

External Link/Members Only

£110 - 45 minutes + DFK £10 + OWO £10 + Rimming £20

Found myself with a bit of time to spare a few Sundays ago so sent off a text to Luna. Immediate response with a price list of services. Opted for the above. Might have gone for longer if I had the time. I wish I had! This was a fantastic punt.

After we fixed the time etc she sent a long list of outfit options. I went for schoolgirl and set off for the location. Slightly rundown block of flats near ebbsfleet stadium. I’ve been there before so I think it’s  regularly used by Thais.

She let me in, hiding behind the door and I got my first look at her. Fucking hell, she is stunning! Small and slim like most Thais, but huge tits for her size. Clearly fake but fantastically done with perky nipples poking through her red schoolgirl outfit. And the sight of the flimsy skirt barely covering her little panty-less bum will stay with me for a long time. I’d say mid 20s.

Thought I better have a quick shower to wash my already hard cock and calm down a bit! Did this, sorted the cash and sat on the bed, while she went off to stash the money.

She came back and sashayed over, big smile on her face. Although she is Asian, she has very dark skin and could pass for latina at a glance. She sat on my lap and we began DFKing. Really good, sensual technique. I explored her body with my hands while she gently stroked my hard cock. She slowly removed her remaining clothes to reveal even more of her incredible figure. I lay back while took me in her mouth and licked up and down, getting lower. She sucked my balls before sticking her tongue deep in my arsehole. I just enjoyed the view of a gorgeous young woman licking my nether regions!

We had quickly created a real rapport and she instinctively knew when to slow it down. Definitely no rushing or urging me to cum. So we 69’d for a bit then fucked in every position. Particularly enjoyed lotus. Snogging passionately while groping her boobs and bum while my cock was deep in her pussy. I could feel the grand finale approaching, so got her to lie down and wank me over her boobs which she duly did, again, the enthusiasm seemed genuine.

Think it was close to the 45 mins at this point, but no rushing as she helped me clean up and we had a brief chat. She has passable English. She told me she was off to Oxford next. I said I hope she comes back to Kent soon and she said she might. I really hope she does. I’ll be first in the queue to see her again. Overall an incredible punt and worth every penny!