Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carlypebbles - Bath (TOFTT)  (Read 1880 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7390357) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jameson20

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £150 for 1 hour (outcall)

Comms: Sporadic initially but became much easier once phone contact was established the day before the meeting. No problems arranging an outcall to the centre of Bath.

Girl: Stated age of 29 is accurate. Carly has a lovely hourglass figure with DD/E cup boobs, small waist and a thick arse. If you're into the "womanly" figure, you won't go wrong. Without being too fluffy about it, she is a real looker facially, and my concern about her blurred AW pictures was misplaced.

Punt: Carly arrived just before the arranged start time dressed smartly (with no indication of the true nature of her visit) and I was immediately struck by her good looks and confident demeanour. We exchanged a hug and a quick bit of small talk and she was friendly and engaging straight away. I paid the fee and she disappeared into the bathroom, re-emerging wearing a sexy bra and thong set with a garter belt and stockings and we started with some enthusiastic DFK with plenty of tongue action as my hands explored her body. I was instantly hard and removed her bra to have a play with her tits and perfectly proportioned nipples. She then assisted me out of trou and boxers and dropped to her knees to give some incredible OWO in which eye-contact and some DT gagging featured. Watching this beauty suck my cock while staring up at me would have meant that round one was over way too quickly, so a few minutes in I asked for RO and Carly removed her thong and allowed me to eat her pussy which was immaculately clean and fresh and I enjoyed tonguing her clit, making her legs shake and (apparently) cum. By now I was ready to fuck and she applied a condom. We alternated between mish and doggy and there was plenty more DFK during the former and Carly playing with her clit during the latter, as well as appreciative moaning and dirty talk throughout. We ended round one with CIM and she didn't stop sucking until I was fully finished, going to the bathroom to spit afterwards. A brief chat and recovery before more mish, doggy and prone bone for round 2, ending with me cumming over her tits this time. A few minutes clean up and she gave me a quick kiss and was away on the hour.

Overall: A 10/10 GFE with all services being provided convincingly. I had my doubts given the age of the profile and lack of feedback, but Carly surpassed all expectations. I will definitely see her again.

Offline niceguy30!!

Great review shame she doesn't take in calls.